Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Teething at 3 months ?!?!

Ok so for about 2 weeks baby has been drooling excessively and sucking on anything & everything. I didn't think anything of it until today he's been slightly cranky & doing a biting motion when crying. He woke up from a few naps like that. Idk if I'm mentally prepared for this!

Re: Teething at 3 months ?!?!

• This is exactly when our boys started teething too! I was also totally not ready for it. It's tough in the beginning because they want to chew on things to soothe their gums, but they're so uncoordinated that it's hard to find good toys that work for them that early. We tried lots of stff, and a few things (especially silicone teething rings) worked pretty well. Bandana bibs are good for the drool that goes along with this fun stage. In case it helps, these are the things that worked for us with our early-teethers. Good luck! https://www.theydontfeedthemselves.com/early-teething-toys-twin-babies/

www.theydontfeedthemselves.com

My favorite activities and tips for surviving different phases with our twins!

• My daughter's teething at 3 months, too! Her pedi confirmed it, so it is possible (everyone else told me that it was too early).
  • Loading the player...
  • Our pedi said some kids are born with teeth!
  • It's early but definitely possible. Going through it myself with a 16 week old now. I was holding a teething toy for him and he was chewing it like it was a steak. He's grabbing at toys but not at the point of picking up a toy and putting it in his mouth just yet. This is also why he is now strictly bottle fed. ..ouch.
  • You're not alone! Lots of chewing here too
  • kde4 said:

This is exactly when our boys started teething too! I was also totally not ready for it. It's tough in the beginning because they want to chew on things to soothe their gums, but they're so uncoordinated that it's hard to find good toys that work for them that early. We tried lots of stff, and a few things (especially silicone teething rings) worked pretty well. Bandana bibs are good for the drool that goes along with this fun stage. In case it helps, these are the things that worked for us with our early-teethers. Good luck! https://www.theydontfeedthemselves.com/early-teething-toys-twin-babies/

Do you ever reply to a post and not link to your blog? I feel like your sole purpose here is to promote your baby blog.