New to The Bump

Introduction

Hi All!

First time poster here but I have been looking around for some time.  Have wanted to post for a while now but wanted to read up on The Bump etiquette and the lingo prior to doing do.  Excited to start this process and meet you all! 

DH and I have been together for 7 and a half years, married now for a couple months and have decided that we are ready to TTC.  I'm 27 years old and he is 31.  We had a "see what happens" month last month but no luck.  We figured we wouldn't be successful as we were just guessing when I O'd based on the norm.  As I predicted, AF came to visit a couple of days ago.  This cycle however, I have purchased some ovulation test strips in the hopes that we can pinpoint those magical days.  Wanted to temp but my days are pretty unpredictable and temping at the same time everyday is not realistic for me so hopefully the ovulation test strips do the trick. 

Good luck everyone!

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
MARRIED: 10/26/15
TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Introduction

• Hi there!
    I'm new to the Forum business here, too. Been reading around here for about 8 months, but never posted.
    I have had issues with absent AF my whole adult life (she doesn't visit unless medically forced to do so), but no one took me serious or wanted to try to remedy them until I was married and officially started TTC. Still pretty new at TTC as well; Married 5-30-15 and been trying since with lots of complications, unfortunately. Hoping to gain some knowledge here and have somewhere to vent to from time to time also. ;)

Hoping for luck with you and your DH!

Me: 23   DH: 30

TTC since May 2015

DX: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia causing

anovulation/amenorrhea.

BFP on 9/8/16 after cycle #9 of 16 months TTC!! 1st US 10/3

.Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker 
    Currently: Very anxious!!
  • @SummerBrooke13 Welcome!!  Wishing you the best of luck.  FX for you.  Hoping you get some answers as well.  :)
    My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers