April 2016 Moms

ROUND LIGAMENT PAINS.... or something eles??? :/?

i have tons of pains i deal with all day long. im 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant and everytime i complain to my doctor its always aimed back to those pains. but is it really from them. i also leak LOTS of fluids out my vaginal area.... i though i lost some of my mucus plug but im so early so that really had me worried. ever since then iv been in more pain in my abdominal area. very sore and internal hurt if anyone understands what i mean. I NO the doctor never does >:(

Re: ROUND LIGAMENT PAINS.... or something eles??? :/?

• Is this real life?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol i just asked my ultrasound tech this the last time i was in a ultrasound and she totally laughed at me. saying everyone asks her that. and who knows, its just something to give moms to think about .... CAN YOU ADD ME!! @RoseGold10
  • Loading the player...
  • whats wrong with you! i just dont no how to do it on here. and i can use this website as much as you or anyone eles. dont be SO RUDE . why did u comment on my stuff anyways. @RoseGold10
  • I get all kinds of weird pains. Today i got this weird sharp pain while i was showering across the lower part of my uterus. A few hours later the baby was punching me in the cervix. Discarge is suppose to increase from what iv told. There are days when i feel like i keep peeing myself but its just discarge. I think you should be ok as long as your cervix is still closed.
  • ok thanks @Knottie2891384  that makes me feel better. how far along are you btw??
  • @ilovebabies101 im 21 wks today. Had that weird pain before but weeks ago. First time having the baby bunch my cervix. Usually its my bladder. I saw my doc about 3 wks ago because of braxton hicks. My cervix is good but just dont of discharge.
  • were u really having contractions?? iv heard braxton hicks are contractions. its the same thig. i just wasnt sure how early we can start having them? i dont no what to expect this is my first baby... do u have kids already ?? @Knottie2891384
  • idk how to add people.... can u tell me how.?? or add me so ill atleast have one friend on here lol @KNOTTIE2891384
  • Lol idk how to add either. Well i started braxton hicks around 18 wks. The doc said it was too early but from what iv read and heard from friends yes its possible to get them earlier. I think around this time they are more common but not everyone gets them. They are like practice contractions. I got some meds to take as needed to help relax my uterus muscles since ive had a few issues since the beginning. Im considered high risk. This is my second pregnancy but lost the first early on. I get tons of RLP as well but like i said baby is fine and actually measuring a week ahead. If your current doc doesnt listen to you i would recommend getting a second opinion. Mine is always welcoming even if its not scheduled to calm my nerves and make sure everything is ok.
  • How old are you?
    According to her other board she just posted, she's 18
  • There is no "adding" people here. Slow your roll.
  • edited December 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • idk how to add people.... can u tell me how.?? or add me so ill atleast have one friend on here lol @KNOTTIE2891384

Legit, what in the hell are you talking about?
  • edited December 2015
    Ummmm...this isn't Myspace.

idk how to add people.... can u tell me how.?? or add me so ill atleast have one friend on here lol @KNOTTIE2891384
    Legit, what in the hell are you talking about?

There is no "adding" people here. Slow your roll.

Sorry thats what my friend told me, i guess she doesnt know what shes talking about . @elasticheart13 how old are you LOL!!! im just asking questions im pretty sure thats what this website what created for.... to get answers from other moms who have went through pregnancy 

**Removed for TOU Violation**

• So there's this awesome "real answers" tab where you can ask all of these questions and maybe not get really shitty reactions, since I'm fairly sure the reason it was created was to keep questions like this from clogging up the newsfeed. Try there or try the symptoms thread.
  • So there's this awesome "real answers" tab where you can ask all of these questions and maybe not get really shitty reactions, since I'm fairly sure the reason it was created was to keep questions like this from clogging up the newsfeed. Try there or try the symptoms thread.

Is that what it's for? I thought it was just a way to distract us from directing newbies to the search bar?

Is that what it's for? I thought it was just a way to distract us from directing newbies to the search bar?
    I thought...hoped...that since it was easier to find than the boards that it was actually a distraction them. We're probably both wrong.

I thought...hoped...that since it was easier to find than the boards that it was actually a distraction them. We're probably both wrong.
    My assumption is that it is a way for XO group to steer some of their heavy forum traffic back toward ads to put more $ in their pockets.
    kids with flags
  • People....be nice on here! Shit....this is my first time pregnant and everything is a concern. Be fucking nice to others!!!! Seriously
  • edited December 2015
  • jtenty said:

People....be nice on here! Shit....this is my first time pregnant and everything is a concern. Be fucking nice to others!!!! Seriously

really? You are really choosing to white knight for THIS post? Yikes....
    This is also my first pregnancy but I have educated myself, therefore I do not make insane/silly/bizzare posts such as this. Also you are aware that you are white knighting for a troll right? Just checking...
  • cmjenkies said:

For the love of profanity, woman!

Laughing so loud right now, hahahaha.