Pregnant after a Loss
Options

losing hope.

Had a natural mc in October. We tried in November, and now in December. 98 percent positive, I ovulated on the 1st. Had slight cramping for a minute last night. Used a 88 cent test this morning. It was negative. I being discourged. Its all frustrating. Any one going through this now?

Re: losing hope.

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. The TTCAL (trying to conceive after a loss) board is full of women that are in the same situation.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    I didn't conceive once we started trying after my miscarriage either. I was using ovulation sticks and an app on my phone. I got my first period after we started trying the day we were going to the Nutcracker last year and I was so depressed that I didn't care what I wore and I didn't enjoy it. Super sucked. I ditched the sticks and kept using my cute little app, we ended up conceiving the next cycle! But we waited over the three months that my doctor recommended, it was actually more like nine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you gone in for a blood test yet?  If not, maybe see if you can get in for one to help ease your mine.  None of this is easy and we are here for you.