Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Tri Check-in 11/30

I'm still traveling and we've had a medical emergency with DD while traveling so I haven't been able to get on here until today. Since I'm not at home I don't have list of everyone so feel free to just say how far along you are, how you're feeling, any appointments you have coming up.

This is my last 1st ti check-in as I'm now 14weeks so QOTW: WHO is going to be the 1st Tri leader from here on out?? ;) 

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

Re: 1st Tri Check-in 11/30

• Options
    Hello? Anyone?

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    Hi @NB817 Hope your DD is doing good after the medical emergency.

It's been a while since I last checked in. The genetic test came back all normal and we found out that we are having a baby girl :) We are excited.

As for the leadership thing I'd love to help but I have no clue what to do and I am already 13 weeks so I'll be joining u in the second tri group next week. Maybe someone who are earlier in the first trimester will step up :wink:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NB817 I hope your DD is okay.

Hi. I'm new here, 7 weeks 3 days after IVF. Baby is due mid to late July. We just had our first ultrasound yesterday at our infertility clinic and it was absolutely amazing! We saw the baby's heartbeat and it brought me to tears. Yesterday was the first day all of this felt real. After over 2 years of trying, my husband and I are at a loss for words at how happy we are :smile: We meet our new OB/GYN in about 3 weeks and will have another ultrasound and genetic testing.

Not sure what being the leader entails either. I'm new here --- I read a lot of posts but have only commented twice. What does the leader do?

Best of luck to @NB817 and @Binnie505 as you both move onto your second trimester!
  • Options
    @mechelita44 congratulations and welcome to the group. Wish u a happy and healthy 9 moths ahead :)
  • Options
    @NB817 I hope your DD is okay. Hi. I'm new here, 7 weeks 3 days after IVF. Baby is due mid to late July. We just had our first ultrasound yesterday at our infertility clinic and it was absolutely amazing! We saw the baby's heartbeat and it brought me to tears. Yesterday was the first day all of this felt real. After over 2 years of trying, my husband and I are at a loss for words at how happy we are :smile: We meet our new OB/GYN in about 3 weeks and will have another ultrasound and genetic testing. Not sure what being the leader entails either. I'm new here --- I read a lot of posts but have only commented twice. What does the leader do? Best of luck to @NB817 and @Binnie505 as you both move onto your second trimester!

Congratulations and welcome! It's very exciting and you are sounding the same way I felt after the first u/s!

As for the leader, all you do is start a weekly Check-in thread for the ladies in the 1st trimester. Usually they are posted on Mondays but sometimes I would do it Sunday night if I knew I wasn't able to get to it. If you look at the one I posted on 11/16 there's a list of names and EDDs. Everyone in May and earlier is already in the 2nd tri but everyone after that is still in first tri. What I did was copied and pasted the list to a word document and every week would just paste it back in to the Check-in thread. Everyone would comment on appointments etc. Also you can post a QOTW anything you want for people to answer. Thank you for considering taking over, I hope that someone does so its still there for others to use. I was hesitant at first but it was super easy and fun,

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    mechelita44mechelita44 member
    edited December 2015
    Hello to all of the ladies in your first trimester! I know we've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months.

I am going to give this 1st trimester leader thing a try --- bear with me though, I am new here... and I've always been more of a lurker, not much of a commenter --- but I find a lot of comfort in reading everyone's experiences, thoughts, etc. so I thought why not?! 

Please post a little about yourself, what your EDD is (my apologies, I may have missed some of yours from the last 1st trimester thread), any upcoming appointments, etc. Feel free to also share your IF journey, I know many of us can relate. 

QOTW: I know it's early... but have you told any family and friends about your pregnancy yet? If so, when and how did you tell them? If you haven't, when do you plan to tell them? If you have any great pregnancy announcement stories, feel free to share those as well.

Congrats to all of the Mommies to be:
    @HBamama2B EDD 6/17/16
    @kaitielynnrichardson EDD 6/17/16
    @Msbender129 EDD 6/17/16
    @susykat77 EDD 7/4/16
    @aceoffaith EDD 7/4/16
    @mechelita44 EDD 7/20/16
    @rabeckap EDD ???
    @kbear28 EDD ???

I know some of the June Mommies will be moving onto their 2nd trimester soon but I wanted to include you and send you all well wishes!
  • Options
    ***loss mentioned***

Hi ladies, I found out at 9w1d that my little bean stopped developing at 7w3d. I was waiting for a natural miscarriage to occur but we're traveling through Europe and headed home so I decided to take cytotec (holy cow that was painful!!) and miscarried at 9w4d. Anyway, I hope to join back here in the next few months. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @susykat77 I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
    ​ I wish you and your DH all the best and so much luck in the future. ​Stay positive and know that we're all here for you.
  • Options
    @susykat77 I am so sorry for your loss! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• Options
    I'm new to the 1st trimester board. Don't have a definite DD yet, but based off my FET date I think it should be Aug. 1st. 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Options

Welcome @TerraMae80 and congratulations! Keep us posted when you know more :)

• Options
    Sorry for ur loss @susykat77 My thoughts and prayers are with u.
  • Options
    Today my RE confirmed my pregnancy. I am measuring at 6 weeks! I will be going back for my second U/S on December 21st! 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic