January 2016 Moms

Update: Stacking Target discounts

6240662406 member
edited December 2015 in January 2016 Moms
Has anyone used their Target registry completion discount in conjunction with other discounts such as Pharmacy Rewards and 5% RedCard? Also can you use coupons on items that are on your registry?

BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!

Re: Update: Stacking Target discounts

• kwentelakwentela member
    edited December 2015
    Yes, I used registry discount, Cyber Monday discounts, cartwheel coupons and my 5% redcard discount all at once. Saved me over $100 plus I got a free $50 gift card as a promotion they were having that day. So yes, you should be able to stack all those discounts together
  • I haven't gotten my Target completion discount yet, but just from being an avid Target shopper I am pretty sure you can use your completion discount along with any other discounts or coupons as long as they don't specifically say that they can't be combined. The 5% RedCard discount can for sure be combined with anything, and I think the pharmacy one can too. And any store or manufacturer's coupons should be able to be applied as well. Also, check Cartwheel for anything you are buying. With all of that you could save a lot of money!
  • Loading the player...
  • ashs88 said:

I haven't gotten my Target completion discount yet, but just from being an avid Target shopper I am pretty sure you can use your completion discount along with any other discounts or coupons as long as they don't specifically say that they can't be combined. The 5% RedCard discount can for sure be combined with anything, and I think the pharmacy one can too. And any store or manufacturer's coupons should be able to be applied as well. Also, check Cartwheel for anything you are buying. With all of that you could save a lot of money!

I didn't get anything in the mail for my completion discount, I just happened to click on the "offers" link on my registry online and saw that my discount was on there to print out and bring to the store as well as the online code. I can't forget about my Cartwheel also, the diapers are on there through Saturday.

• Technically the coupon says that it may not be combined with other offers. So, I wouldn't count on being able to do it! Sometimes the checkers don't read the small print.
  • I uses my completion code with the red card, cartwheel, and a couple of coupons that came in the bag I got for creating the registry. I found my code in the online registry under offers. I didn't print it I just pulled it up on my phone and they scanned it from there.
  • They should stack. I used to run the front lanes at target and I never had a first complain they didn't stack. The only thing I don't know is if the registry discount counts as your target coupon. ( you get one target and one manufacturers coupon per item) I know the pharmacy rewards, cartwheel, and red card do not count as your target coupon. So I assume your registry completion doesn't count either. So They should all stack.
  • 62406 said:

Has anyone used their Target registry completion discount in conjunction with other discounts such as Pharmacy Rewards and 5% RedCard? Also can you use coupons on items that are on your registry?

I went to Target today to use my completion discount. I was NOT able to stack my pharmacy discount with my 15% off for my registry. You can use your RedCard and get the 5%. I got home and realized I hadn't used my Cartwheel, I am so mad because the diapers we used were on there as well as a few other items from the registry. I was able to use various coupons.
  • How do you get a coupon for your registry? I did not get one..
  • ah1013 said:

How do you get a coupon for your registry? I did not get one..

I went to my registry online and near the top it says "offers", I clicked on that and it brought me to a page to print out my in-store coupon as well as the code to use online. I kept waiting for something to show up in the mail.

• I was able to stack coupons online with mu completion coupon and the cyber Monday coupon. It was great!