July 2016 Moms
Options

What do you ladies think?

My app I have says that I am 7 weeks 5 days. When I went in for my ultrasound yesterday they measured the sac at 6 weeks 4 days. Is that bad? Has this happened to anyone else? She tried to find the baby and she didn't see anything. BUT, my husband took a video and I had to screen shot these images. Does it look like everything is good? I need some hope. She requested that I go get blood work done to test my hcg levels, so we'll see what they are tomorrow.

Re: What do you ladies think?

• Options
    I'm sorry. If the tech couldn't find anything, I doubt that any of us can. It's possible to be behind especially if you were not taking your temperature. When are you going back for a follow-up appointment ?
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well for you. Hopefully your doctor will follow up with you shortly and provide you with some clarity. Good luck! ☺
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you do a search I posted something last week about dating differences and got several responses from those in similar situations. I measured 11 days off. :) Can't speak to what's in the u/s though.
  • Options
    Praying for good news!
  • Options
    My date a full week behind what I thought and all is well. Hope everything is okay for you! My thoughts and prays are with you!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Basic calculations have me off by two weeks because I have a long cycle. I knew when I conceived as we did the deed on 4th November so it makes sense I am 2 weeks behind. I had a scan about 6 weeks (no more accurate than that) and they struggled to find anything. My bladder was too full, I had to go and empty it. They eventually found a blob. But it was barely visible. Was your u/s abdominal or internal?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Were you temping when TTC? If not, your app will be going off of your LMP, which may not be an accurate indication of when you actually conceived, depending on when you ovulated in your cycle. I hope this was just a dating discrepancy and you get good news soon. Keep us posted!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    I'm not a professional but I don't see a baby. Did she check your tubes? There would usually be a bean looking thing in those black holes.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker