Trouble TTC
Options

Intro, TTC over a year

Hi guys! I am new to this forum and hoping for some friendly feedback. My boyfriend and I have been ttc for over a year. I went through all fertility tests: bloodwork, p ultrasound, and hsg and did fine. My boyfriend recently did a SA and we were shocked to be told he had zero in the sample. We are still in disbelief. We tried again this month when I ovulated and I checked using an ovulation kit. I keep praying and hoping for a miracle. I have had weird twinges, pains, and low level cramping in my uterus area and top of my legs. I'm sure it's all my mind but a Christmas miracle would be great as this man would make an amazing father. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will think positive for alll those out there hoping this is their month!

Re: Intro, TTC over a year

• Options
    Hello and welcome! My experience is a little different from yours but I can relate to what you are saying about analyzing every twinge and cramp while hoping and praying. I hope your stay here is short, but we are happy to give you some support and love while you are here. It helps to have someone in the same boat to talk to. :-) 

What are is your boyfriend doing to increase his count, just out of curiosity? I've got DH loading up on vitamins and he hates taking them.  

----trigger warning----
    Married 11 years, DD born 9/2009, MC 1/2013
    TTC #2 since 2014, dx: unexplained annovulation,
    2 cycles of Clomid, MC 1/2016, BFP June 4
  • Options
    Welcome and sorry to hear about the SA results.  Are you working with an RE?  Have you asked about what supplements your boyfriend can take to help?
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC