Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Little remedies gas drops?

Any other mommies use these? Do they work for your LO? They seem to work really well for mine, but I worry they will constipate him?

Re: Little remedies gas drops?

• Options
  • Options
    When I first started using them, I think I over did it, and it seemed to upset his stomach more. Not necessarily constipation, but I think they almost lost their effectiveness, or even caused more gas. Now I use them sparingly, only when I'm certain it's gas pains. They seem to be doing the trick now that I don't use them as often.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used them a lot in the beginning and never had a constipation issue, I was EBFing at that time. When my LO became 2 months he was doing more floor time kicking around and doing a lot of tummy time and that really helps move gas. I strongly recommend the Kick n play piano, I put my Lil guy down on his and he kicks those piano keys and just farts like crazy and doesn't suffer from much gas pains. I started that at 6 weeks.
  • Options
    My LO doesn't have gas issues as of yet, but a good friend of mine said the Little Remedies Gas Drops were a lifesaver for her baby. She tried gripe water as well and didn't have as much success as with the drops.