Pregnant after IF

*** 3rd Tri Checkin 12/7/2015 ***

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: What "guilty pleasures" are you indulging in since so many vices are off-limits during pregnancy?

3rd Tri ladies and littles

CONGRATS to @suchaglencoco - Baby Boy and Baby Girl were born on 12/2/15!

@somewhereinafrica EDD 1/8/2016 Team Blue
@andimegie325 EDD 1/10/2016 Team Blue
@marnief EDD 1/12/2016 Team Pink
@emcarl24 EDD 1/21/2016 Team Blue

@potatocastillo EDD 2/1 Team Pink
@knottie4978096 EDD 2/2/16 Team Blue
@shelley333 EDD 2/3/16 Team Green
@hopes4baby eviction notice 2/8/16 Team Double Pink
@jeannaqueena EDD 2/21/16 Team Pink
Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
TTC #2 since Feb 2015
BFP 5/4/15

Re: *** 3rd Tri Checkin 12/7/2015 ***

• 56 days till RCS! I am sort of having a nervous breakdown. I'm not ready. 

General OB appt. tomorrow. 

GP- Hot pockets. Literally I eat hot pockets everyday now. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 29 weeks and one day...who's counting! Haha I am I am entering miserable stage. My shoulders hurt when I sleep and I can't get comfortable aka not much sleep. When I lean over to do house work it bothers my back. I feel like I am way early in the 3rd tri to be this miserable. My hemorrhoid is starting to return.
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhh it cut me off! I had a good Whiney vent session going too! Well y'all probably didn't want to read my petty complaints. Let's just say I am stressed right now...first world problems.
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Going on 34 weeks and starting to feel it. Appt tomorrow but right now no real updates. Had my baby shower on Saturday, so now we really have to work on getting ready.... Eep!

QOTW: sweets. I do not usually have a sweet tooth, but pregnancy seems to have totally changed that. Case in point, bedtime snack consisted of a handful of chocolate chips.
  • @potatocastillo - I hear ya, I'm not ready either!
    @jeannaqueena - You are totally allowed to vent about first-world problems here.  I'm with you on the aches and pains and no sleep.
    @emcarl24 - How was the baby shower?

As for me - 35 weeks tomorrow - today is 8 months!  Gulp.  Had a mini-freakout this morning but I'm realizing that I will probably never feel ready.  Next app't is next week, we'll see if my amniotic fluid level has stayed steady or increased (would be great) or decreased (not so great).  I am sore all over, my hips hurt and I keep having pressure (not quite pain) in my pubic area.  None of this feels familiar from the first go-round.  Strange.

QOTW - I've been having (microwave) s'mores.  I'm currently out of marshmallows so now I'm just dipping my graham crackers in Hershey's chocolate syrup for a sad, pale imitation of the real thing.
    Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
    First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
    TTC #2 since Feb 2015
    BFP 5/4/15
  • 35w3d - how many hours not sure but I'm at that point where I'm counting down the moments.

I ache. I am sleeping only about 4hrs a night but last night I did manage a few more than that but I think the exhaustion just caught up. I'm also a little weepy and feel like I'm living in another persons body and head.

I am very conscious to enjoy the end in some ways. So every day i just sit a love all the kicks and marvel over the whole thing. But there is a definite shift in how it feels and I'm at the point of feeling my body is just at its capacity especially at night.

Saw doc yesterday for scan and consultation. Baby is a big guy still he is at the top line of the chart but they are happy as his growth has been consistent and in proportion just a big guy!

This beating feeling is freaking me out a little. I had a good cry to my mum last night. As a perpetual nomad I have never had that home bod urge. It's so alien to me and I'm also not in my own place and have been moving from place to place! I was so confused by these feelings of getting things ready and needing to wash all the clothes and going over and over if I had everything. My mum was great she was like your not crazy your pregnant and at this point they feel similar. She had me laughing and embracing this new character of mine

We are going in next week and we are going to try an ECV to flip my little breech baby. I am really scared about having a c section so I'm hoping this works!

The funniest part of my appointment was the doc from Ghana knew my OB from East Afrca that looked after me when I had the bleeding! What a small freaking world!!!

Ice cream! I just love the stuff! I've always loved it but this is pretty intense addiction!
  • @marnief The baby shower was great! Chill and comfy with good friends and family. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your fluid levels look good next week.

@somewhereinafrica I feel ya on the sleep and the aches. Ooph. I hope your inversion goes well. Flip baby flip!
  • Had my ob appointment and ultrasound today. Things going well. Babies are gaining weight. They doubled since last month. Now they are 3.5 and 3.2 lbs at 29 weeks. No good pictures though because they were facing away from us. Oh, well.

My odd craving right now is ice water.
  • I'm 32 weeks and had my regular checkup on Wednesday. Everything looks great and I don't have to go back until 36 weeks. I'm pretty tired though, curtailed all my Xmas shopping to online and pretty much declined a lot of parties and activities. I'm still working full time and just don't have the energy to stay out late and be at work by 7 am. I lost a little weight, but the dr. Wasn't concerned. It is getting harder to eat an entire meal. Have to eat every 2 hrs. now.