Secondary IF
Options

Hello

Hello!  Decided today to check out this forum to try and have some discussions with others going through something similar.  I am currently experiencing my second miscarriage this year and feeling lost.  I have a 2yr old, conceived via IUI.  Since having him, I have relocated and can't find a dr who believes in progesterone, which I believe is the issue.  Dr just wants to use clomid even though I have been able to conceive twice without it, both ending in miscarriage.  Does clomid do anything for 2nd half of cycle?!  Hoping to get to know others going through similar situation.  Thanks!!

Re: Hello

• Options
    Hello!
    I am so sorry for your losses.  I would say it is very important to find a doctor you trust.  Where are you located?  Can you contact anyone to get other recommendations?  I have only done IVF, so I don't have any advice regarding IUI... my only advice is to try to find an RE who you feel is on the same page as you.  Welcome to the board!  I hope some of these ladies can help you out with your questions.