July 2016 Moms
Options

11/30 PGAL Check-In

124»

Re: 11/30 PGAL Check-In

• Options
    megstervt said:

Started bleeding a little while ago. Doctor doesn't think it's ectopic based on my symptoms right now, so I need to wait until morning to call the office. She said they'll likely do blood work or an ultrasound. She didn't think a trip to the ER was needed at this time. Part of me still wants to go just to have answers, but I'm trying to listen and just wait until morning. This really sucks.

I agree with @jolydan ... I think if you want to go in, it is completely appropriate. Cramping and bleeding are a reason. Like she said, it's not as if you're just going in for a look. Although everything could be perfectly fine and everything crossed that it is. Sending prayers and (((hugs.))) please update us???
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this @megstervt. I agree with @jolydan - go to the ER if you want. Hopefully this is nothing, I am thinking of you!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do what you feel is best @megstervt
    Fx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I made the decision to go, partially for my peace of mind and partially because my husband would not have been able to go with me to an appointment tomorrow. If anything is wrong I will need him there. I will of course update you all when I know something.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Thinking of you @megstervt
  • Options
    Hope everything is ok @megstervt. Thinking of you and praying for your babe! 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Praying for you @megstervt
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way @megstervt
  • Options
    @megstervt hoping all is well. Ill be sending you all my positive thoughts. Please update us when your able to. I'm glad you made the decision to go and you'll have your husband with you to keep you calm.
  • Options
    @megstervt I'm glad you're going. So many prayers...
  • Options
    Thinking of you @megstervt!
  • Options
    We're here for you @megstervt so sorry you are going through this tonight. I agree with you that having your husband there to support you is really important. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you, @megstervt! Praying that everything goes well!!
  • Options
    @megstervt All thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    @megstervt That is great news! So happy you had good results!