April 2015 Moms
Options

Share your nap schedule!

Hi Mamas-

Could you please share your baby's age and nap schedule?

My baby is 7 months and she wakes at 5/6 for a nursing session and goes back to sleep until 7:30/8. 
First nap 10-11
Second nap 1-2.
Bedtime 7:30

Today and yesterday she has been a little off. Today she has just been crying since I put her down at 1. I'm wondering if this is a sign that she might need me to put her down for the second nap later- even though in the past 1pm has been perfect. Would love to see what's "normal" for other babies at this age.
"It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson

Re: Share your nap schedule!

• Options
    My baby is still needing 3 naps. She's 7.5 months. She sleeps 630p-630a. Her naps are usually 830 (30 mins) 1130 (1.5 hours) and 330 (1 hr). Some days vary but she is always taking 3 with her midday nap being the longest!
  • Options
    My DD turns 8 months Saturday. She goes down between 11pm and midnight (second shifters), will wake up early morning for a feed and go back down immediately. Wakes up about 10am. Down for a nap between 130 and 2 (only about 30 minutes). Then a nap after dinner at 5 for about 20 minutes. Then she'll sleep in the car on the way home from the daycare between 830 and 930pm. Only for about 15 minutes though. Varies occasionally depending how well she sleeps the night before.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boy I almost 7 1/2 months , he wakes up for his day around 730-8 , he stays awake for 3 hrs so first nap is between 1030-11 and lasts an hour and a half. Again stays awake for 3 hrs, next nap goes down between 3-330 and lasts another hour and a half. Wakes up no later then 5, bedtime routine starts at 7 pm and is asleep by 730
  • Options
    My DD is 8 months and still takes 3 naps.  Every now and then, maybe if she gets a really good nap, or we are out and she is distracted, then she will take 2.  But on any standard day, she still takes 2 naps. 
  • Options
    My son won't take three naps. Even two naps is sometimes a struggle! He will always take his first nap usually 4-5 hours after waking up. That nap is can be 30-2 hours.