Health & Exercise

Postparum changes

So my husband and I decided not to get on Birth control because it took us so long to get pregnant the first time. My daughter is 10 weeks old, the last time I bled was at her 6 week mark. So I haven't bled for a month. I stopped pumping a week ago. Sex felt different last night, like my inside got way thicker. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm also so tired all the time. Could this be signs of my period about to come back? I can't remember how my body worked before pregnancy

Re: Postparum changes

• So my husband and I decided not to get on Birth control because it took us so long to get pregnant the first time. My daughter is 10 weeks old, the last time I bled was at her 6 week mark. So I haven't bled for a month. I stopped pumping a week ago. Sex felt different last night, like my inside got way thicker. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm also so tired all the time. Could this be signs of my period about to come back? I can't remember how my body worked before pregnancy
    @kayleednielson

Possibly. It could be your body trying to return to it usual routine / "pattern" but I would put a phone call in with your doctor as well.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15