August 2016 Moms

Symptoms So Far??

Re: Symptoms So Far??

• Definitely sore breasts and some mild cramping on and off, usually first thing in the morning. I have also developed an obsession with lemon lime sparkling water, and I never used to like sparkling water!
  • smd1313smd1313 member
    edited December 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been having a weird pain and fluttering sensation on and off in my lower left abdomen. When it's fluttering it's not painful and vice versa. Anyone else having this?
    My nausea has subsided (I try to snack constantly to avoid it and it's working). And today I actually don't feel tired at all. So far this pregnancy thing isn't terrible ... Yet.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• I've been having a weird pain and fluttering sensation on and off in my lower left abdomen. When it's fluttering it's not painful and vice versa. Anyone else having this?
    My nausea has subsided (I try to snack constantly to avoid it and it's working). And today I actually don't feel tired at all. So far this pregnancy thing isn't terrible ... Yet.

Sounds like gas

Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• Anyone having brown discharge? No cramps. But trying not to worry!
  • meg32ilmeg32il member
    edited December 2015
    I'm out. Cramps and spotting turned worse. Blood tests confirmed today.
  • beclm said:

Anyone having brown discharge? No cramps. But trying not to worry!

Brown means old blood. Your body is pushing all the old stuff out. Nothing to worry about
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• Every day is a different symptom. Today my abs hurt like I've been doing sit ups for 3 days 0.o at least I didn't have a gushing nose bleed today lol
  • Sore/tender breasts, light cramping every now and then and occasional body temp changes (sometimes hot, sometimes chills), and mild fatigue, extra thirsty....This is my first so I'm learning that all of these are symptoms and that I'm not just going crazy! Ha! 
  • beclm said:
    Anyone having brown discharge? No cramps. But trying not to worry!

Yes, I have! My doc sent me for a beta and said my levels were fine :) Going for another one, today!
  • I've noticed one sign- BURPING after everything. No matter what I eat, drink, it's burp time. Which I'm not use to, because I rarely burp normally.   And fatigue, sooooo tired!   That's about it right now, besides more restroom breaks!
    TTC Since 2010
    PCOS
    Lots of Failed Medicated Cycles
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    1st IVF November 2015
    ER- 11/9, Transfer 11/16
    BFP 11/24 Beta#1 78  Beta#2 286, US 12/4
    EDD UPDATED: 7/28/16
    12/11/15- U/S saw 1st HB- 6wks
    12/2315- U/S measuring 8 weeks, released from RE !  
    1/5/2016-  U/S measuring 10 wks/5 days, heard the heartbeat! 
  • Well my husband actually suspected I was pregnant before I did with my mood swings first off. Now I'm extremely bloated, peeing every 20 minutes it seems like, I want to eat everything in sight, and I've had a little whitish/brownish watery discharge that my dr said was totally normal, and my boobs feel heavy. YAY for hormones!
  • I was thinking you all were crazy to have feelings already....until the nausea hit after dinner. And what's with my clothes not fitting? I know I've been on crazy hormones and I still am for IVF, but come on!!!! I lost a bit before to be healthier and it's all back! This is ridiculous!
    FET 11/20/15 - BFP #3- 11/30/15 - BO at 7w1d on 12/21/15
    IVF (egg donor #2) in July 2015 - BFN
    FET in January 2014 - BFP - Blighted Ovum
    IVF (egg donor #1) in April 2011 - BFP - DS Born 1/3/12
  • I first decided to test when I felt dizzy and light-headed for many days in a row. Dizzy enough to feel sick on my stomach. I also experienced cramps/twinges, hot flashes, and burping.. and then, of course, I missed my next period. All syptoms have worsened excepts for the cramps. They've eased up some.
  • Yesterday evening the bloating showed up and it's no joke! Any tips for reducing this? I'm trying to eat pretty healthy,and I drink ~100 oz of water per day, so I don't know what's causing it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had nausea and trouble sleeping since the week before I found out.. about 3 days before I should have gotten my period. I haven't been eating as much as normal, but have become obsessed with ramen! But I've been forcing myself to at least eat fruit just to eat and have been drinking lots of water
  • Hi ladies! The only symptoms in experience right now is heartburn, frequent urination, and slightly nauseous when I get hungry.
  • I have had extremely sore boobs! They are definitely enlarged as well. Even my fiance commented on them. I have had cramps, frequent urination, headaches, more itching and a difficult time sleeping. My last day of my last period was November 6th. I took 2 pregnancy tests (different brands) yesterday morning and they came up positive. I was so excited. However, I took to tests this morning and they both came up negative. I just took another now (I'm crazy, I know!) and it came up negative. I am due to tell my fiance tonight about the pregnancy, but I am worried I will get his and my hopes up due to false positives. What do you think??
  • I just entered week four as my first missed period was yesterday. So far I'm feeling fairly normal but some mild cramping (nothing like my horrible menstrual cramps though), bloated, and when I get hungry I get STARVING. I've been trying to eat especially nutritiously and drink a lot of water since I haven't encountered nausea and don't know if I will (hopefully not). I assume I may not be able to eat as well if that's the case. Also, I'm a little bit lazier/tired but have been keeping up with workouts, just spending a little more time on the couch in the middle of the day here and there. 

For those of you who are having a lot of morning sickness, maybe try a prenatal with a ginger root blend in it. The one I take is a whole food vitamin (Garden of Life Prenatal and also same brand DHA called Ocean's Mom. 
  • I've been the same way with the cramping and bloat. I have felt lazier too, I'm glad I'm not the only one with cramping, I was getting worried. I feel like I could sleep forever, the 3 o clock drag at work knocks me down!
  • @tyannejohn I was getting a little concerned as well, but I've seen most people around 4 weeks on here posting about cramp and bloat. Try not letting yourself get hungry. I have a bad habit of getting too busy and forgetting to eat for a while or putting it off even though I'm hungry, so I've been trying to eat something healthy before I get hungry and it seems to help. Other than that, it kind of seems unavoidable. I'm very thankful to work from home so I've just been giving in to my tiredness. Not napping most days unless I don't sleep well at night. I think it also has something to do with the fact that I've been waking up super early and just wanting to read/research like a maniac!
  • Lower back pain is my biggest complaint. I was having the lower back pain before I even had a positive test. I have had some cramping, nothing major, and I'm always hungry!!!
  • so far, nothing too bad: heavy/sore/sensitive boobs, a little heartburn, a little constipation, mild cramps, and I haven't been hungry all the time, but when it hits, I am HUNGRY. I'd love it if the nausea stays away!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Yesterday I started heaving really bad back pain. It happens around lunch time and I lay on the floor of my office to stretch. It only lasts 20-30 min. I think that's within the realm of normal. I'm getting an early u/s just to reconfirm everything's good to go
  • No symptoms other than fatigue. I was starting to worry and went to the ER twice to check my hcg levels. Everything is good and I hope it stays that way. I'm 5w4d
  • My sense of smell has gotten a lot more acute! sore boobs. mild nausea. sleepy! (it may be from the lack of caffeine intake :)
  • I'm 4w5d now and I had about 5 days of unusual cramping in week 4. At the time I hadn't gotten my BFP yet but now I know it was my uterus stretching -- what a crazy thought! But just one of the many wacky things our bodies will do in the next 9 months... I had a migraine for a few days straight but other that that no other symptoms yet. I am very prone to nausea so I'm patiently waiting for that one to hit me hard.
  • Sbrown721 said:

I have had extremely sore boobs! They are definitely enlarged as well. Even my fiance commented on them. I have had cramps, frequent urination, headaches, more itching and a difficult time sleeping. My last day of my last period was November 6th. I took 2 pregnancy tests (different brands) yesterday morning and they came up positive. I was so excited. However, I took to tests this morning and they both came up negative. I just took another now (I'm crazy, I know!) and it came up negative. I am due to tell my fiance tonight about the pregnancy, but I am worried I will get his and my hopes up due to false positives. What do you think??

What kind of tests did you take that were positive? Were they blue dye tests? If so, those are notorious for false positives. If they were pink dye, then I would trust them. It's possible you either had a chemical pregnancy the new negative tests can't pick up the hcg in you. In your case, I would either wait a couple days and test again or call your doctor to ask for a blood test given the confusing results.
  • Thanks for the response! I took a pink dye test and there was a faded pink line so, I took a Clear Blue test (I have heard they are notorious for false positives) and it came up as pregnant. I am going to wait 7 days to test again. All of the symptoms that everyone has listed on this are there expect no nausea or cravings yet. I have a good feeling that I'm pregnant, but I'm going to try to get a doctor's appt scheduled soon!
  • Hey ladies, wondering if any of you are having extreme thirst, I think I drank close to a Gallon of water yesterday. Also, the nausea is really starting to kick in! How's it going with you ladies?
  • Sbrown721 said:
    Thanks for the response! I took a pink dye test and there was a faded pink line so, I took a Clear Blue test (I have heard they are notorious for false positives) and it came up as pregnant. I am going to wait 7 days to test again. All of the symptoms that everyone has listed on this are there expect no nausea or cravings yet. I have a good feeling that I'm pregnant, but I'm going to try to get a doctor's appt scheduled soon!
    Regardless of whether you're pregnant, you're going to experience the symptoms you're currently having because they are due to progesterone (which is released after ovulation and continues to be present when pregnant). I wouldn't yet worry about the lack of nausea/cravings/etc as most women don't experience true morning sickness/pregnancy symptoms until 6-8 weeks. Your pregnancy hormones should double every 48 hours so I would take a test in a couple days and make sure it's pink dye! :)
  • Will do! Happy pregnancy, ladies! 
  • So, for the first couple days of week 4, I had a lot of gas and felt a bit like I was going to faint (if my heart rate significantly increased). But for the last two days and today, I feel totally normal. I guess I should enjoy this while it lasts.
  • @Allienagle I am so thirsty all of the time! And my mouth is dry even when there is no way I'm dehydrated (seeing as I just chugged a bottle of water).
  • @Tra1010011 so glad I'm not the only one! I was starting to think I was crazy!
  • The nausea and throwing up are so tough!
  • Nausea, terrible headaches, and sore breasts are my biggest complaints.
  • I just found out for sure 2 days ago I think I'm about 4 weeks. Other than having the slight cramping feeling I get the day before my period comes for almost 2 weeks, the only other thing I've really noticed is that my breasts have felt really heavy the last 3 days, especially when I don't have a bra on. Not sore, just heavy and almost full feeling. When I got up a couple days ago they just felt heavy and have since.
  • Swollen boobs but literally nothing else yet!! Maybe having to go to he bathroom more than normal... But nothing crazy! I'm surprised
  • alwayshugalwayshug member
    edited December 2015
    I've had an almost-constant headache for the past three days, and I'm not going cold turkey when it comes to caffeine. Also, really tender/sensitive breasts and a heightened sense of smell. And one bout of nausea, but that could have been a fluke, since it only happened once. Hopefully nausea won't be a problem for me! (Wishful thinking?)
    BabyFruit Ticker