New Jersey Babies

OB for Morristown hospital?

I currently live in Jersey City (so prefer a doc not too far), but want to deliver at Morristown Hospital, since I'll be moving closer to there in a few months. Any reccos for OBs based between Morristown and JC that deliver there?

Re: OB for Morristown hospital?

• I love my Dr in Morristown, Dr. Iammatteo. He is right across the street from the hospital. He and everyone in his office is great!
  • I used Avalon Midwives. They have offices in Morristown and West Caldwell. They are excellent and spend a lot of time with you at each appointment.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also go to Madison avenue obgyn (Dr. Iammatteo's office) and I go to Dr. Graebe. I like everyone in the practice, but Dr. Graebe is my absolute favorite. She is a great Dr and has amazing bedside manner!
  • I agree with the PP's...dr's iammateo and Graebe are great
  • Dr Judy banks in florham park. She had the lowest c section rate at Morristown of OB's with admittance there. She has great bedside manner, a lovely office staff, is easy to get in touch with, and I just love her. I have many friends who work in the birth industry in northern central jersey (nurses, doulas, pre-natal/post-natal yoga instructors) and she is hands down the favored OBGYN among them. A friend of mine had a successful twin VBAC with her! She is also one of only a handful of docs in NJ who does vaginal breech deliveries. She is a strong proponent of VBAC. Good luck.
  • hendsa01 said:

Dr Judy banks in florham park. She had the lowest c section rate at Morristown of OB's with admittance there. She has great bedside manner, a lovely office staff, is easy to get in touch with, and I just love her. I have many friends who work in the birth industry in northern central jersey (nurses, doulas, pre-natal/post-natal yoga instructors) and she is hands down the favored OBGYN among them. A friend of mine had a successful twin VBAC with her! She is also one of only a handful of docs in NJ who does vaginal breech deliveries. She is a strong proponent of VBAC. Good luck.

I think Dr. Banks assisted with my c-section. Very nice!
  • I have heard great things about her.  Does she have a website?  Any other drs in her practice?

Thanks!