July 2015 Moms

Christmas Wishlist!

n3na94n3na94 member
edited November 2015 in July 2015 Moms
It's almost Christmas mamas, which means It will be our little one's first Christmas!! :blush: What is in your Wishlist!? What do your little ones want for Christmas & what do you mamas want for Christmas also !? And if you haven't though about it yet, maybe this thread can give you some ideas! Have fun mamas and enjoy! :)

Re: Christmas Wishlist!

• n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    I think my little one wants his first tooth to come out for Christmas! :smiley: For myself I don't want much, I already have the biggest blessing ever and it's my son! :blush:
  • I really want her to have this. It looks so fun and I just found out it is cheaper at Walmart then Amazon. I just want her to stop fighting her sleep and be able to fall asleep on her own.
  • Loading the player...
  • @AKOL0 I will definitely check that out, It looks so much fun for our babies! And Amazon might have it cheaper especially with cyber Monday coming up!!
  • I got my LO some cozy flannel sleepers because I wear flannel PJ's all the time during this season!!!! My goal is to find matching ones so we can do cute mother-daughter pics :)
    P.S. Carters has some sweet deals on sleepers this weekend.
  • I think we might get her some bath toys since she loves the bath, a stuffed dinosaur. When we were walking down the aisle showing her stuff she laughed and smiled at the dinosaur :) I really want to get her a walker. The kind that you can also use when they are starting to sit up and then they also use to help push themselves up and walk. Can't wait for Christmas!
  • n3na94 said:

@AKOL0 I will definitely check that out, It looks so much fun for our babies! And Amazon might have it cheaper especially with cyber Monday coming up!!

I've been excited for a while to get her it. Last night I seen it was 40 bucks less on Walmart with a sale. Usually it is 20 less. Xmas is my favorite holiday!
  • We got LO the fisher price Beatbo and the bright beats toy. That's pretty much it since she has no clue what Christmas is yet lol. It was more for our 8 year old so she doesn't question why Santa didn't bring her little sister anything!
  • I want a massage for Christmas! And a date with my husband. We haven't had time alone since baby was born.
  • I'm thinking a Sophie teether for the LO and maybe a pair of boots that I can wear to work for me!
  • I want a massage for Christmas! And a date with my husband. We haven't had time alone since baby was born.

Agree!! I told my family I want a gift card to massage envy lol
  • We're asking for Diapers for our LO for Christmas (from the grandparents). I figure, she really doesn't know what x-mas is yet, and she can play with the bows. As for me, I'd love an afternoon with my best friend to go to the movies.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Well said! I feel the same way!!
  • I got the biggest gift, my little man nothing else matters
  • We are opening up savings account for college and putting down a deposit! since we both have big families who want to buy her presents but she won't even understand we figure they can help start her college education:) and we can always add money to it at future birthdays, christening etc.
  • Got some booka and a walker for my little guy. One of those walkers that you adjust as they start walking. I also got him some bath toys so when he starts sitting up he will have them. Also one of those things where you push the top and the balls move inside. And a learning toy. I forgot the name, but it's one of those dogs that talk. My parents aregetting him a cover for the shopping cart so I have it when he can use it. They also said they will probably get him diapers. And my sister bought him an activity table and a leap frog toy. It's probably a bit much, but I love Christmas and it's all stuff he will be able to use for a long time. As for me my sister said she's getting me and the hubs a gift card for dinner and taking my son. We live an hour away from my family so it's a pretty big deal when they offer to babysit for us.
  • We got LO a special tree ornament, a vtech ball for crawling, a really cool mat that u put water into and she can squish toys around and bought a stuffed bunny on Etsy made from her receiving blanket I am really excited to get. I wanted to also get her a book of faces with families faces on them with their names I found but will prob get that a lil later. Oh and some cute first Christmas pjs. Momma and Daddy would just like a little one on one time this year :)
  • I want to get LO something special but I've given all of my ideas away! My mom is getting her an exersaucer, and MIL is getting her a walker (one of the ones that looks like a stroller for her dolls) and a tranquil turtle. I have already ordered her a sophie the giraffe and an oball. I also am getting a cover for her carseat/carrier to keep her warm. I also bought her a book of bible stories and will probably get a few more books. DH keeps telling me not to go too crazy because she won't know what's going on, but I am such a Christmas lover it's hard not to. She loves her kick n play piano so I'd like to find something for her that makes noises and lights up that she can hold in her hand. Any suggestions?

• Well we are pretty much done our class shopping. We had the elf on the shelf arrive with a tree of 24 board books. (Number as an advent calendar) so that is her main gift as that was pricey,but for xmas day she's getting the beatbo, a couple wooden toys for her stocking and a taggies blanket. Will probably get her the big Sophie giraffe as she has the small one and loves it. I also got her from chapters the most adorable bunny and book. About how she will wake and protect her at night. So cute! We are huge Christmas people here so probably did a little much for her first xmas, but it's memories we will always have to cherish. And I have asked hubby for a laptop. I know it's a little extravagant but I really need something to back up all my photos on from my phone and camera!!
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited December 2015
    Me too!! I have so many pictures I want a laptop so I could back up all my little one's pics!

QUESTION @SBbabyonboard may I ask where you bought the book tree from!?
  • @n3na94 I responded on my other post but I actually made it myself using 24 different board books and wrapped in tissue and numbered.
  • @n3na94 I responded on my other post but I actually made it myself using 24 different board books and wrapped in tissue and numbered.

Thank you so much!! Very creative and super cute!!!
  • I already have everything I need I.e my awesome hubby and beautiful LO!

We are giving LO 12 gifts this Christmas...a walker, sit to stand train, elefun ball popper, musical soccer ball, books...just to name a few. These are material things, however we want to shower her with tons n tons of love
  • We aren't going too crazy for Christmas since our families will probably be buying a bunch of stuff,
    So far we are getting LO a taggies monkey (dots) and my mom found a 3 in 1 activity for $22 at once upon a child, which I am really excited about.