Pregnant after 35

Just found out pregnant with my 3rd ... need a pep talk...

Hello, ladies,
It's been many years since I frequented these boards, but here I am again.
I am almost 38. I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I had 3 miscarriages in between.
My husband and I were done having kids. And then we had an oops. Just found out today.
It's been a roller coaster of emotions and worries. I mostly just feel overwhelmed. This wasn't part of our plan. There are many reasons why this doesn't make sense. I am trying to be happy about it, but it's hard. I don't want to be outnumbered.
I need a pep talk from moms who have 3 or more kids. Tell me what's good about it. Tell me I can do this. Tell me it'll be worth it.
Thank you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just found out pregnant with my 3rd ... need a pep talk...

• You can do this! I am preggers with our boy #4 & will be 38 when he arrives! Not planned for us either & neither was our third. I was nervous too at first..just the thought of starting over again. Now though we all couldn't be more excited and looking forward to meeting this little guy. You little one, just like mine, was known, loved, and chosen before the foundation of the earth! God's thoughts for him/her outnumber the grains of sand. Isn't that amazing! This child is already loved and you will be an amazing mom. 3 kiddos are easy peasy - it was an easy and joyful transition. The boys are 9, 7, and 2. You are blessed, mama. Trust in the Lord. Tell Him your worries, your fears, your joys. You are so dearly loved by Him. He will give you peace and flood your heart with joy. Much love!
  • This is number 5 for us and I'm 37. My hubby actually had his vasectomy scheduled. Was stressed at first too but now I feel ready and am super excited.