February 2016 Moms

11/30 Bitch Moan Whine-fest

2»

Re: 11/30 Bitch Moan Whine-fest

• @ashton2190 I wish I knew the name but there's local programs that families can choose other families from and deliver them gifts, my friends family did it every year.

That's originally what we wanted to do but since we decided to do this so late, it doesn't leave much time for people to bring things in. I'm just irritated that people are acting like the only reason to do it is it be recognized for it. That's not the point and the fact that my boss/coworkers don't recognize that really hurts my soul
    I completely understand that!! The point of a random act of kindness is the recipient, not the person delivering whatever the act is.
    It's like good for you, but bragging about it makes it seem useless. Really your boss should just have people write a review or something of how they hope to help or why giving means to them. Bam. Publicity in a less self-centered light!
  • I wish my roommates would leave, because they keep smoking marijuana inside the house and it's really bothering me. We have constantly told them to smoke outside but they are jerks and smoke inside when my bf isn't here. My bf won't kick them out cus it's his family and needs the money they give as partial rent... I'm so over the smell of weed -_-
  • Loading the player...
  • ehem.... it's a long one and totally all over the place. 

last night lil' cole moved more to his "ready" position and decided to kick my cervix all. night. so i had this stinging sharp pain every now and then throughout the night. Needless to say i got 1.5 hours of sleep, added on to my 3 hours from the night before, and 4 hours the night before that. 

my bloodhound/rottweiler mix threw up 2 times during the night and it smelled AWFUL. he's a big dog, it's a lot of puke... Finally got that cleaned up and he was being all pitiful and wanted to cuddle ... cuddling with a 100+lb dog is more difficult now... but i felt bad for the guy. 

This morning i got an email for a $3 large coffee at caribou, and yes i need it after my night. So i got ready this morning, got all the animals ready for their day at home while i'm at work and head out, cat gets out. OH WELL he's staying out today then!!! Make it to caribou, there's a line, too late now i'm stuck here. Get my delicious coffee and make it to work at *literally* 8:02am. 

For some reason the girl up front thinks it's her responsibility to know why i'm 2 minutes late. Then tells our boss i was late today. So then he comes and talks to me about it. 

I'm tired, my hips hurt, my legs hurt, my knees hurt, i'm peeing every 5 minutes and this baby is taking tae kwon do classes during the day and kick boxing at night. If i'm 2 minutes late, i'm 2 minutes late i don't know what to tell you... it won't happen again? it will... i'm a mess as a pregnant lady. i try not to complain, but it's difficult when people think you should be some super star at work. The LAST thing on my mind is work. although i need to make the money.. it's tough to focus. especially when i work with people who can't mind their own business. 

Also i must add, i'm rarely late to work.mainly because i don't want to hear the girl up front bitch at me about being 1-2 minutes late or give me this look when i walk in. It seems like i do one tiny thing and everyone is jumping down my throat. I just want to sleep, but i can't take naps. I just want a calm day at work, but people can't take a breath and calm down before flipping out. 

2 weeks ago- they let go my favorite Project Manager, we got along well and joked around a lot and he made being in the office fun. He was my work dad basically. Well, yes, i cried.... and my coworkers said i was being over dramatic. '_' 

There a leak in the roof that was directly above all my electronics at work (computer, phone, power cords/outlets) their solution was to put a trash bag in the ceiling -_- i had suggested that i should move my stuff in case it starts dripping again. no no no can't move it! <_< .... i get to work monday and gueeeesss what? the ceiling is soaking wet and dripping again. So i moved my electronics out of the way and they went and got a bucket. now there's a hole in the ceiling and a bucket propped up on two pieces of scrap metal. my boss got mad because i moved my stuff and had me set it up 2 feet over from where i had it. i'm shoved in this TINY corner when i've got a whole other side of a cubical. i don't understand... only a few months left thank you lil' baby cole... thank you :) 

• just need to vent it out.. I feel kinda blue lately, i think it's the holidays. I love Christmastime but it's also pretty depressing when both your parents are deceased. Hormones aren't helping either. My MIL keeps saying she's going to help out here and there with whatever I want since she's 10 minutes away and all of my family is 45 minutes away in the next county.. but she constantly is so busy with her own daughter that i just am tired of her empty promises and really tired of seeing them check into fun places on FB when they know i'm off and have nothing going on..
    Ontop of that, when i am at work is getting on my nerves lately and i find myself having a short fuse with people lately, they all seem to just annoy me which i'm trying to keep in check but man it's hard. 
    I think i just am super over being pregnant, i want my little girl here already and i want to move onto the next phase of this whole thing. i feel like i've been pregnant for like a year with how slow time is going. i don't know, i guess i'm just very much ready for february. 
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• For carpal tunnel issues, which I have, ask doctor if it's okay to take vitamins b complex. It took about 3 months to kick in but my arms and hands don't fall asleep as much during the night
  • Had gastroenteritis aka stomach virus, was getting better but then I had the glucose test and sugar is an inflammatory so my intestines were in so much pain and throwing up until midnight, didn't get to eat thanksgiving dinner. Since August this is my 2nd stomach virus and have had 4 colds, I'm done!
  • I am having a massive problem with my Target registry. I registered for a car seat and the matching double stroller. Target had a sale on Graco car seats a few months ago and the color I originally wanted became unavailable. No big deal, I just changed the color to a different one for both the car seat and stroller. Well they had another Graco sale and the second color became unavailable, only now someone has bought the stroller. So I have been stalking the Target website to see if the car seat has come back in stock. It hasn't. So I have been thinking that I would just have mismatching car seat and stroller. Whatever. Not really an issue. Only now the stupid Black Friday deals on Graco have made every single Graco Snugride Click Connect 30 become unavailable. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! I called the Target registry number to see if they could give a time frame or even if they will ever be back in stock. I was told that information is not known to anyone and to keep checking every Sunday when they update the website for out of stock items. I then asked if they could direct me to a store that might have the item in stock and was told they do not have access to that information. WHAT?! That makes NO sense! I usually love Target but holy cow not right now. Grrrr!