April 2016 Moms

Is everyone's Bump app working on iPhone 6?

My The Bump app upgraded automatically today, and now it won't open on my iPhone 6... I click the icon and then the app opens and closes immediately. Is this happening to anyone else?

Re: Is everyone's Bump app working on iPhone 6?

• I had this issue on my older version iPad back in the early months, so I just didn't use it on there and stuck solely to my android app. After an upgrade a few weeks ago the app started working again on my iPad. Was the upgrade to the app or to the phone's operating system? It may be a glitch with the upgrade either way.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I had this issue on my older version iPad back in the early months, so I just didn't use it on there and stuck solely to my android app. After an upgrade a few weeks ago the app started working again on my iPad. Was the upgrade to the app or to the phone's operating system? It may be a glitch with the upgrade either way.
    Upgrade to the app only.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's probably a glitch with the new update, mine works fine on the iPhone 5s. They'll probably have a new update for the app soon.

• I've had to update the app several times, sometimes I have to delete and re-install as well.
  • ^ not just with this app, but in general, I've had problems with several others.
  • If you delete and reinstall, do you lose some of the stuff you put in there (I've been using it to keep track of my weekly bump pics)?
  • Delete and reinstall has worked on several apps I've used that didn't work after an update (including TB). It won't take away your pictures since those are connected to your account and not just the app.
  • thaisac1 said:

If you delete and reinstall, do you lose some of the stuff you put in there (I've been using it to keep track of my weekly bump pics)?

No you won't lose anything because it's all under your account. So if you reinstall the app just log back in with your account and everything is there.

• Mine is doing the same thing. So frustrating. I tried deleting and reinstalling but it still doesn't work...
  • It works for me (mine automatically upgraded yesterday) but I was having trouble with my old 5s.
  • Mine upgraded fine with the 6s but it took a while to find the community page.
  • Jlnitti80 said:
    Mine upgraded fine with the 6s but it took a while to find the community page.
    So apparently this is a thing now that was explained in the most recent BumpGod announcement. I just read it today, even though its been posted forever. I was super bored on my planning...
  • What they all said! ;)
  • I had to delete the app ( it's all I use!) and update my phone to get it to work this morning
  • Am I a dinosaur because I mainly access the bump on my laptop? haha
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I deleted, re-installed, and still having the same issue...
  • thaisac1 said:

I deleted, re-installed, and still having the same issue...

I had to update my iPhone and it's the only thing that fixed it for me.