Trouble TTC
Options

intro, loss mentioned

Hello! I'm new to this board but definitely not new to ttc. I'm 29 and I've been trying since may of 2014 with one pregnancy that resulted in an early mc in august of 14. I'm currently on my second round of clomid, 50mg, after being diagnosed with a luteal phase defect in august of this year. Currently in my tww, although I have no idea what day I o'd this cycle as we went on vacation and I just threw caution to the wind this month. I've taken 2 tests and they were both negative, but I'm really not expecting af til about dec. 1. I have been an active member on WTE but honestly, I am getting sick of all the ridiculousness over there, no one wants to listen and they all just want you to tell them they're pregnant. I like the fact that this site has an actual t-ttc forum. Maybe it's a better fit for me since we're all in similar situations. I hope to learn a lot here as well as share in any way that I can from my own experiences. Nice to meet you, see you on the board!

Re: intro, loss mentioned

• Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you found us and I hope you feel our support in this group. You don't need that drama, "ain't nobody got time for that"
  • Options
    Thank you, it's exhausting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!! Best of luck in your TTC journey!  This place is awesome :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options

Welcome!

Me: 30 DH: 33

Married: February 15, 2013

TCC: October 2013

MFI- low count/morphology

May / June 2016- Monitored cycle and TI- BFN

June / July 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #1- BFN

August 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #2-

• Options
    Welcome! We're glad to have you. There is lots of great info on this board. :-) 

----trigger warning----
    Married 11 years, DD born 9/2009, MC 1/2013
    TTC #2 since 2014, dx: unexplained annovulation,
    2 cycles of Clomid, MC 1/2016, BFP June 4