May 2016 Moms

Guess what I got !!

A heart beat Doppler !!!! It's so great and I am just so in love with it. I can hear my little loves heart even though I'm only about 16 wks. Didn't think I'd be able to already but o totally can (and I'm not mistaking it for mine). I only spent about 50 including the overnight shipping and I have to say as of now it's the best 59 I've ever spent. It's so reassuring since I'm not feeling very pregnant anymore. Definitely great. Just have to keep in mind I won't be able to find it every single time

Re: Guess what I got !!

• I love mine as well. My doctor wasn't thrilled to hear that I have one, saying that they see so many expensive ER visits the moment a person can't find the heartbeat. I told her I don't think I'm "that girl" and have been unable to find him in the past... It's been disappointing but the next morning on an empty stomach I can almost always find him within the first 30 seconds. It's so comforting and I can't imagine not having that little device!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been looking into getting one. What brands did you ladies buy?
  • The one I ordered is called Womb Music Heartbeat Monitor. It's a little green device that comes with 2 sets of headphones, a headphones splitter so you can use both at one time, and a cord that plugs into your computer. It also comes with a free card that has lullabys on it that you can personalize with your baby's name (I probably won't use). But it really does work and I was actually shocked. Only spent $50.00 with the shipping from Amazon. It can even hook into your computer and you can digitally save your baby heartbeats. @swflJD
  • I have Sonoline B and absolutely love it. DH really enjoys hearing the heart too.
  • Sonaline B was my first choice. That's what I was looking for a couldn't find
  • Also have the sonoline B and love it.