Baby Names

HELP:(

So I'm 30 weeks and I absolutely cannot think of a name for my little man. My boyfriend likes Waylon and Colter. His middle name is Lee and last name is Gates. We like country names but at this point I'm desperate lol!!

Re: HELP:(

• I don't like colter but what about Colton? Colten Lee gates flows well.

cat fail animated GIF

• I second Colton Lee Gates. I like the name Colton.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Colton!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Can't say I like either, they are very country. I personally would pick a name that has a country feel but wouldn't scream it in case your child is all city and preppy.

Wesley
    Weston
    Colton
    Blake
    Sheldon
    Garrett
    Warren
    Russell

• I actually like Waylon.

Suggest
    Warren
    Zane
    Ambrose
    Virgil
    Emmett
    Amos
    Wesley
    Bernard
    Casey
    Clarence
    Wyatt
    Gideon
    Jasper
  • I like the suggestions of Warren and Colton.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm also for Colton Lee! :smiley:
  • Alvin Lee
    Conner Lee
    Devon Lee
    Jackson Lee
    James Lee
    Mitchell Lee
    Oliver Lee
    Peter Lee
    Ross Lee
    Walter Lee
    William Lee
    Wyatt Lee

• Austin, Emmett, Beau, Clay(ton), Clint, Cord, Cal(houn) Nash or Heath do anything for you?
  • bbiutmcph said:
    Can't say I like either, they are very country. I personally would pick a name that has a country feel but wouldn't scream it in case your child is all city and preppy. Wesley Weston Colton Blake Sheldon Garrett Warren Russell

Wesley lee? (wes lee lee?) Nah.. I love the name Wesley but if you're going to give him the middle name lee, just... no, god no. Similarly with russellee. Not going to work. The rest of these names are ok if you can deal with the sound "blakelee"
  • Walter Lee
    Jacob Lee
    Beau Lee
    Colton Lee
    Wyatt Lee
    Garrett Lee
    Russel Lee
    Wayne Lee
    Michael Lee
    Clayton Lee
    William Lee

• bbiutmcph said:

Can't say I like either, they are very country. I personally would pick a name that has a country feel but wouldn't scream it in case your child is all city and preppy.

Wesley
    Weston
    Colton
    Blake
    Sheldon
    Garrett
    Warren
    Russell

Wesley lee? (wes lee lee?) Nah.. I love the name Wesley but if you're going to give him the middle name lee, just... no, god no. Similarly with russellee. Not going to work. The rest of these names are ok if you can deal with the sound "blakelee"

Agree on Wesley Lee, though I love Wesley. Totally disagree on Russell Lee though, I think it sounds fine and I think Russell should make a comeback. It also happens to be my dad's name (FN and mn) so I may be a bit biased.