Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Intro. Heartbroken...

So Friday 11/30 I was 24 weeks pregnanr and went in for a redo ultrasound at of the heart because they couldn't get great pictures the way she was positioned at 20 weeks. So when I got there the technician said she need to see if she got everything after 5 minutes and left the room. Right then my heart sunk to my stomach. She finally came in after 15 minutes, says she was trying to get a doctor to see me. So after another 45 minutes I saw the doctor and he confirmed there was no heart beat. I was devastated. Are options were to go in labor naturally where there could be complications or to go to the hospital and get induced. So my husband and I decided to go to the hospital to be induce. We got there Friday night and I delivered my beautiful baby Stella Anne Saturday 11/31 evening. She had the cord around her neck 3 times and a knot in the cord, doctor said that was the likely reason of her heart stopped beating. She was a true dancing queen in my tummy. Her first ultrasound showed that. We now believe she dancing in heaven as she is watching over us. We are so heartbroken and we don't know what to say. I also have 4 year old son and 1 year son. I had 3 miscarriages in the 1st trimester in between my boys.

Re: Intro. Heartbroken...

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that and I could not even imagine the pain you feel. Just remember you have two
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter and your other losses. I lost my son due to a cord accident at 39 weeks. I had a miscarriage before him. Losing a child is so incredibly heartbreaking. Be patient and kind to yourself. Know there is no right or wrong in your grief process. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's so devastating. Be gentle with yourself. Hugs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    So very sorry for your lost. It's absolutely heartbreaking to go through the lost of a child. I hope you find peace within, she is truly your little angel and will always be in your heart.
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    This is almost exactly what happened to me. Went in for a second anatomy scan at 25 weeks. My ultrasound tech left the room while I was in the bathroom and was gone with no explanation. Came back and told me I needed to speak with a doctor via webcam. A stranger in a computer told me my baby had no heartbeat. I was alone. Just thinking about it makes me feel traumatized all over again.

I delivered my daughter Nov. 27 and we saw she had knots in her cord. her burial is tomorrow.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its the hardest thing I've ever endured.
    Pregnancy Ticker