Baby Names

Finalizing Girl Name

nicnak22nicnak22 member
edited November 2015 in Baby Names
Sorta narrowed it down ... Feels like every week a new idea - such a big decision

Finalizing Girl Name 156 votes

Elsie Nicole
11% 18 votes
Elsie Kate
10% 17 votes
Ella Kate
24% 38 votes
Ellie Nicole
4% 7 votes
Reese Jane
10% 16 votes
Marissa Kate
38% 60 votes

Re: Finalizing Girl Name

• I like that Elsie is your grams name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby'smom- thanks!!
  • Is elsie the full name?
    Many of these sound like or are nns.
    I guess I'd go with elsie Katherine
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Marissa is the most refreshing and unique. I feel like the others don't stand out.

• I've met many Marissas! So, I'm not too fond of the name. But that's just me. So I voted for Elsie Nicole!
  • Of the suggestions you have, i like Reese Jane but would prefer Jane Reese if it were me.
  • i voted Ellie Nicole, however, i personally like the sound of Ella Nicole better. not sure if that's something you'd consider..?
  • I just can't on board the "El"- name train anymore. Cant go there. Marissa sounds refreshing and feels like it has a real personality IMO.
    Also Elsie always reminds me of a talking cow- I don't even know if it's an actual reference. But I think of it just the same.
  • I voted Ella Kate and I also like Elsie. I don't like Reese for a girl, and Marissa sounds dated to me.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Over Ellie and I don't like the name Reese. Makes me think of the candy.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker