Birthday Parties

Impossible Theme Request

My son had a Thomas the train party for his 3rd birthday and then just right after it was over he made the request for his 4th party theme and 6 months later he is still set on it and has not changed his mind and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to pull it off.  On Thomas the train, the train Percy pulls the mail cars and he has requested a mail car party.  Now you tell me how I'm supposed to pull that one off.  Any creative ideas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Impossible Theme Request

• Hello, I don't know if you are still looking for ideas.... I googled mail themed party and some mailbox invites popped up-maybe google some mail related words? I have some other ideas if you feel like messaging me.  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Rent a U-Haul truck for like 30 bucks, decorate it like a mail car, and let the kids play in it. You know that would be awesome!
  • If you or any friends are artistic you could paint a giant box to look like it. Like a refrigerator sized cardboard box. A bakery can do a cake with the theme. Talking about unique party themes, google the little girl who had a CVS themed party. The mom thought of some really creative things. Ultimately, I'm sure your son will love his party no matter what, so enjoy the planning and don't stress!