NT scan ️and blood work — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

NT scan ️and blood work

Hi everyone,

I had my NT scan a few weeks ago with a blood work. Everything turned put great ️️and the baby is healthy.

Does someone know if you get To know the sex of the baby with that type of blood work? (CF blood work)

Of course we are so so happy that the baby is healthy. We just can't wait to find out the sex.

Who else has the same feelings?

Re: NT scan ️and blood work

• What did your doctor say to this question?
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• You don't find out the sex with the NT screen bloodwork. Congrats on a healthy baby! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer to find out the sex.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto Bluejay3030. You don't find out the sex with the NT bloodwork. You can always go to an elective place to find out the sex. Congrats on a healthy baby!
  • Thank you for all the answers. My doctor just emailed me back that we can't find it out with the blood work.

Thank you @Cortney626 for the idea about an elective place. Haven't heard about that before. Just googled it and we have one in our area and want to schedule an appointment in the next days. Has anybody done the 3D/4D Scan before? Photos look awesome.
  • nadiiii said:
    Thank you for all the answers. My doctor just emailed me back that we can't find it out with the blood work.

Thank you @Cortney626 for the idea about an elective place. Haven't heard about that before. Just googled it and we have one in our area and want to schedule an appointment in the next days. Has anybody done the 3D/4D Scan before? Photos look awesome.
    A lot of people go to the elective places. I did with #1. Did with this one to find out the sex also.