January 2016 Moms
Options

Baby is crazy active...

I tried researching a little but I've only found threads concerning no movement... I've felt baby kicking/moving for 2 days straight, including at night. I've been up all night the last two nights because she was so active in there, but she's active and moving during the day too... Is this normal? Why isn't she sleeping at all?

Re: Baby is crazy active...

• Options
    Agreed just scroll through the page
  • Options
    Yep.. normal
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay thanks! I guess I didn't see that thread!
  • Options
    When we got our 4d ultrasound, I was surprised to see that although I was feeling the baby moving around a lot he appeared to be asleep at the same time in the video. So maybe yours is sleeping, but moving at the same time like mine was? Just a thought.
  • Options
    Same here. She now has 2-3days in a row in a constant moving day and night and I am not concerned either is my doctor. So my advice will be just enjoy your baby's movement. We have a few more weeks before giving birth so I am so happy to feel her all the time :)
  • Options
    Same here. I feel her more now than not. Partly because getting towards the end as we all are there's less room and their strength is increasing. So naturally we're starting to pick up even the small adjustments and twitches. Not a horrible thing! Just at times uncomfortable
  • Options
    Unless I'm up and walking around mine isn't still for more than 15 minutes at a time and he's been that way for weeks. I wish he'd take a little nap occasionally, I feel like my insides are all bruised!
  • Options
    Yep they also move in their sleep. Just like we do. so there can be sleeping & moving