December 2015 Moms
Options

Swaddle Practice!

I thought this would be fun -

Post a photo of your SO/DH's attempt at Swaddling!

Sometimes at this point in our pregnancies it can be very stressful with our loved ones. My DH and I practiced tonight and it was so much fun watching him attempt this!

Re: Swaddle Practice!

• Options
    Wasn't planning on practicing but duh! What a great idea :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target has great swaddlers called swaddle me. They have Velcro. Works wonders. It takes a lot for my son to break out of it
  • Options

We haven't tried swaddling but we did try our Moby wrap on our cat!

We did that too!!! Our cat actually liked it..he's so snuggly. 20lb Maine coon mix. Haha
  • Options

We haven't tried swaddling but we did try our Moby wrap on our cat!

We did that too!!! Our cat actually liked it..he's so snuggly. 20lb Maine coon mix. Haha
    I put my cat in our ring sling... she seemed to like it for 5 min.
  • Options
    So funny, my DH is the swaddled master! We're on #3 and with #1 we only used the muslin wraps, no Velcro and DH would say 'out of the way, master swaddler coming through!' Ha! It did take practice though!!
  • Options
    Love this! I can't wait to watch my husband change a diaper though. That will be some great entertainment!
  • Options
    DH is also a master swaddler with a blanket. I am not. I will be using SwaddlePods and SwaddleMes.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Yup DH and I are really bad swaddlers. We try but it just doesn't work so we are all about the miracle blanket. Hopefully this baby likes them too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Tried to put our Yorkie in our Lillebaby carrier. He was not impressed. Couldn't even get a picture.

DH will be better at diapers than me. Although we both have a lot to learn as far as swaddling is concerned.
  • Options
    Tried to swaddle my kitty. She wasn't impressed.
  • Options
    wbr3wbr3 member
    edited December 2015
    Our first baby was a she-hulk and wouldn't stay in a "normal" swaddle either. But, the miracle blanket was a life saver (or at least a sanity saver)!!

miacleware.com
  • Options
    laurabwalkerlaurabwalker member
    edited December 2015
    :lol:
    In the Solly wrap
  • Options
    Whovian84 said:

What this thread has turned into is making my night and I can't stop laughing at these photos. Did y'all sedate your felines to make this work? Mine would have an aneurism if I tried to do this to them!

George is just incredibly snuggly! I named him that with the old "hug him and squeeze him and call him George" cartoon in mind. He's certainly lived up to it. I think large breeds of animals tend to be more chill.... Like Great Danes making good apartment dogs cos they're basically couch potatoes.
  • Options
    Beckah31 said:

I ordered and didn't like this seven sling. Luckily, the kitten did. image

Omgoodness are you kidding with he cuteness??? The colour of this kitty is incredible! I have never seen it before ! Wowowowo! So cute!