Secondary IF
Options

Introduction

Hi my name is Kate, I'm 33, married, mother to a 2.5 year old boy. We have been trying for a second for, exactly, 2 years, (one miscarriage last September). I just did my first round of IUI and still have so many unanswered questions. For those familiar, I took clomid cd'S 3-7 and estradiol cd's 8-12. I received a trigger shot cd 14 and then did back to back IUI's cd 15 & 16. We did an u/s Monday (cd) 15 and I hadn't ovulated yet, my doctor suspected I would at 0230, so we did the second IUI today. We didn't do an u/s today because they were certain I had ovulated by now. My question is this, how can we be sure? I'm really, REALLY, trying to stay positive but am so anxious. Women with experience, please share.

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Hi Kate,

Wishing you success this cycle.

Did you read the sticky post at the top of the board?  It's considered in bad form to intro during your 2WW.  We prefer women intro BEFORE they do any treatments so we can get to know you better and be a big support to you.  Many of us have been here for years and it is hard to see people intro and then leave right away when they have success.  

So I hope we won't see you back here and that this cycle is your rainbow baby, but if it doesn't work out please join back in a couple of weeks.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    All the best to you!  I don't have experience with IUI, but I wanted to wish you good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It would be crazy extremely rare to not ovulate from a trigger shot.
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5