Babies on the Brain

TTGP board

Does anyone participate both in this board and TTGP?  I wasn't sure if it would be okay for me to introduce myself over there while I still chat with yall here, or if it's frowned upon to bounce between the groups.  I definitely want to stick around here, but I tend to be a voracious reader, and I want to participate as much as possible!  I just want to make sure I don't step on any toes.

Re: TTGP board

• There are people who are active on both, I don't think there is a rule about it. If you really wanna participate at TTGP too you need to introduce yourself over there (the ones who are there just a few times introduce themselves as lurkers in the beginning of a post during a discussion) and make sure to read the rules over there (I believe they have a bit more rules over there) and everything should be fine on both boards ;)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • I've been posting on both. I'm still TTA, but charting, and there's lots of good charting info there in addition to some fun weekly threads. Definitely lurk and read before posting though!
  • Loading the player...
  • I post on both, although I post more here. I agree with PP though, read the newbie threads and lurk for a bit before posting over there, the rules are quite strict and they aren't shy about calling people out! Both communities are great though, just a little bit different :) 
  • I post on both. Tons of great advice on the TTGP board. Agree with PP's on reading the rules first.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto all PPs. Culture is slightly different but users are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Reading the newbie thread/TOU is a must. Enjoy all the boards you like!
  • Thanks, yall!  I've introduced myself and we'll see how it goes :)
  • As long as you read the rules, you should be fine.
    I started over there and it's good to read all the good advice that they share. But I'm getting annoyed with their cattiness that is found very often. So I don't participate as much over there. So on that note, I'm new to this one but I'm liking what I'm reading already.
    Me:29
    DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC#1: February 2015