July 2016 Moms

~~*~~Ticker Change Sunday~~*~~

For those starting into a new week on Sunday!

How many weeks are you/fruit?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates?

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have?

Re: ~~*~~Ticker Change Sunday~~*~~

• How many weeks?
    9 weekS! Upgraded to a green olive/southern pecan.

How are you feeling?
    Meh. Queasy at times and exhausted!

Apts/ultrasounds?
    Dec 7 first apt and ultrasound after that!

GTKY:
    At this point in our lives, I think this may be our second and last. I truly don't think I can emotionally go through the TTC roller coaster again like we did this time, and I think two is a great number.
  • How many weeks are you/fruit?
    6 weeks!  Blueberry/ Sweat Pea :) 

How are you feeling?
    Crappy still.  Exhaustion, sore boobs, headaches, sore throat from lovely nasal congestion and sneezing, dizziness, and queasy.  Fun stuff.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates?
    None yet :(  I'm hoping they call tomorrow, and if not I'm calling during my plan.  It has been a little over two weeks since I found out and contacted them, and there definitely isn't a rush to schedule an appointment. 

Ideally two.  This is #1, and we'd like to have one of each.  If we have 2 girls, we will prolly try for a third.  (DH really wants a boy to name him after his brother who passed away).  
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 6/blueberry (though I prefer chocolate chip)

How are you feeling? I woke up today feeling the best I have all week.  Nausea is minimal, breasts are only a little tender.  Guess that's what a solid nights sleep will get you!  The fatigue is really setting in though, I find it takes a lot of effort to get through the day and by 6 or 7pm I'm ready for bed.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? 12/21 - first appointment, but they will do an ultrasound that day as well!

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? This might be it for us (just 1).  We will see how we feel after Baby M arrives and possibly go for a second, but no more than 2.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 5 weeks! Finally a sesame seed lol

How are you feeling? I always do these in the morning before I've had a chance to feel anything lol but in general, back hurts, I'm tired, boobs are fine, only nausea when I'm full or extra empty.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? January :neutral: unless they have a cancellation so I can get in in December. I don't want to have to go to a different doctor. I'm already not seeing my doctor, but another in her office for this first US.

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? 4: so my daughter has a sister and my son has a brother. H wants 3 since there are 3 of them. I'd settle for 2. Just not 1. I hated growing up alone. We have a dog though so 2 is good lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• How many weeks are you/fruit? 9wks, olive!

How are you feeling? Good, nausea is still worse at dinner time. Very gassy though..geez.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? Next one is 12/23. But I'll be getting the MaterniT21 testing done next week so hopefully we'll know how everything is going before our next US.

I used to say 8, I always dreamed of a big family. Now I think probably 3, and if we decide to grow further then we may adopt.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @winnie1122 yea, I think later in life I'd like to foster.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• How many weeks are you/fruit? 9 weeks - green olive/southern pecan!

How are you feeling? I've been feeling a lot better lately which makes me a little nervous. I had terrible nausea and throwing up for about 2 weeks, now I only get nauseous when I'm hungry. I am extremely thankful I'm feeling well enough to function again, but I really wonder why it dropped off so suddenly.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? My first appointment is tomorrow afternoon. :)

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? I'd like 2, DH would like 3. We agreed we'd have two and then assess if we can physically/financially handle a third.
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 9 weeks. Green olive/Southern Pecan

How are you feeling? I am feeling less nauseous, which makes me nervous. Still have sore boobs and bloating. Anxious (see below)

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? Tomorrow I have my last appointment with the RE before being released to my midwife/ob. I am SO nervous about my appointment tomorrow. I am afraid that the babe will have stopped growing. I measured 4 days behind at my last appointment and we did get the see the heart flutter but I am so scared of a MMC. I did however have a dream that during the ultrasound there was a huge heart pounding away!! I hope I can sleep tonight.

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? I always said I wanted to have 4 children... but after all of our struggles, one is just fine by me!

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 6, now a blueberry/sweet pea/lady bug!

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty well. I felt nauseous last night but it goes away once I eat something

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? No updates, my first appointment is on the 14th so I'm anxiously awaiting

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? Ideally 2 :)
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 5 weeks, appleseed

How are you feeling? Exhausted, sore boobs, very mild nausea sometimes, blump comes and goes

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? First u/s is 12/11 at 6w5d

GTKY: I really hope to have two. I'm 37 and so far having one is proving to be difficult.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Weeks? 5 (finally...going off my O date has put me 5 days behind...ugh) Doc may change after an ultrasound.

How are you feeling? Completely normal..haven't had any symptoms yet.

Appts/Ultrasounds? I have had 3 betas, but no official appts. yet.  My doc is calling tomorrow to talk about scheduling an ultrasound during week 6.  After that I am hoping they let me come in at 8 weeks and 10 weeks, because that is when we lost the last baby.  

GTKY - Children?  I have a 3 year old DD and have lots of sisters so I really want her to have a sister.  DH of course wants a healthy baby, but a penis would be an added bonus for him! hehe I think 3 would have been the magic number before my loss, but now not sure.  I am almost leaning towards 4...we will just wait and see.
  • 8 weeks = raspberry, 1/2 Lego, tiny funny seahorse, weird cherry thingy

Feeling nauseated. Blerg.

First appointment on Thursday! So excited!

I can't think about any other kids. It was all I could do to get to the point where I wanted one, and pregnancy sucks right now. This question may be better for 2nd tri. :neutral:
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 6/ blueberry

How are you feeling? Good

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? Dec 16

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? 4 or 5, but we might have more if we're able to.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• How many weeks are you/fruit? 8 weeks/raspberry

How are you feeling? Bleh. Very tired, the sorest boobs I ever remember having and nausea seems to be getting worse. I'm thankful for all of it...but can't wait until this part of the pregnancy is in the past!

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? First appointment is December 10 and it can't get here fast enough. I have had a mmc before, so I won't feel fully comfortable about this pregnancy until I've seen them!

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have?I would love 4! But don't think we will have that many. We plan to send our kids to the private catholic school that I went to and not sure we could swing paying for 4 kids to go through it. Guess we will see what happens though!
  • I'm 8 weeks, baby's the size of a raspberry.

I am feeling exhausted, emotional, and achy.

My first appointment is Tuesday and feels like forever away.

I already have a sweet little girl. If this one's a boy, we will stop at 2. I'm willing to go for 3 if we have another girl to give DH his son.
  • @megstervt, egg mcmuffins used to help when I was hungover!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• An egg mcmuffin sounds like heaven!
  • @megstervt, egg mcmuffins used to help when I was hungover!

Me too! I actually feel really similar to being hungover which is why I tried it a few days ago. A Diet Coke would top it off, but limiting my caffeine so usually I go for OJ instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16

• How many weeks are you/fruit? 9 weeks- olive

How are you feeling? Still nauseous at times but better. I'm getting my appetite back but heartburn as well. Weird dreams still. And feel faint at times.

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? December 16 or that week I have an u/s and appt.

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? This will be my 4th and last. I originally wanted 2 when I was younger but my son was an accident. And now I have a new hubby who has no kids and I would like to have one with him so 4 is my magic number.
  • How many weeks are you? 8 weeks size of a raspberry

How are you feeling? Off and on nausea,throwing up about 2 mornings a week, when I forget to eat some saltines as soon as I get out of bed. Sore boobs and acne!

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? I went in last Wednesday for some spotting and got to have my ultrasound which originally wasn't scheduled until Dec. 7th. Everything looked great with baby and heard the heart beat at 155 bpm! The Dr. Said the bleeding was caused from a Subchronic hematoma. I will still have my appointment on Dec. 7th just not the ultrasound part. It was so nice to see baby made my anxiety much better!

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? 2 as of right now but we'll see what happens! :)
    Anniversary
  • I'm a day late!

How many weeks are you/fruit? 9w, green olive.

How are you feeling? Like shit. Par for the course! Nausea and vomiting all day every day, exhaustion, lack of appetite, weight loss. Heartburn started over the last week, and I also had a WICKED vertigo attack the night before Thanksgiving. I have an inner ear disorder and it's completely unrelated to pregnancy, but omg, it made my nausea so much worse. I missed thanksgiving because I could barely walk and cried all day. Fun times! On the plus side, symptoms are a comforting sign and my meds are helping. I'm halfway through the sickness, if this one is the same as my past pregnancies!

Any upcoming apts/ultrasound updates? NT scan on 12/23 is next appt. I had a u/s last Monday at 8w1d and baby looked great. :)

GTKY-How many children would you ideally like to have? This is our 3rd and last. We thought me might be done at 2, but I never felt complete. This time, I already know for sure it's our last.