Thoughts on a theme? 

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: December siggy challenge

• What is a siggy challenge ?
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• November's was stuff your self. Find a gif that goes with the theme and post it in your signature space. siggy=signiture. Hope that helps.

• Loading the player...
  • Ahh great thanks! If I can ask one more question. I know how to add a gif but how do you add the to your signature space or is it just adding one at the end of your post? Sorry I'm awful with technology :)

• Snow/ice related? Maybe falls or fails?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Funny holiday gifs!!

Also I too need to know how to add a gif to my siggy.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    MC @ 5w Aug. 2011, MC @ 4w4d July 2015. Expecting again......stick baby stick!!!!
    ~Chihuahua momma~
  • thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited November 2015
    Ahh great thanks! If I can ask one more question. I know how to add a gif but how do you add the to your signature space or is it just adding one at the end of your post? Sorry I'm awful with technology :)
    in the right hand corner up top there's a little icon that looks like a person, click it, brings you to your preferences, then there's an option on the left for your signature. Post the same way you would a gif. I belive. 

• Who won November? Did I miss that?
  • Holiday/present surprises.
    TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • HookEmNelsonHookEmNelson member
    edited November 2015
    I need to make my way to my laptop and actually make a siggy.

Cheers to the other iPhone/other mobile/smart device users!

Edited: Obviously GIFs from my cell can have their own issues.
  • Holiday animals?

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• calico34 said:

Holiday animals?

Second!

Stuff yo self November.

• holiday animals!!

Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • I fourth holiday animals !

• Looks like holiday animals is winning...I would've voted for falls lol

Maybe I'll get lucky and find an animal falling! (Not that I would love that...I hate to see animals in distress but...)
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• +1 for holiday fails/falls
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • +2 for holiday fails / falls
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • edited November 2015

Who won November? Did I miss that?

Stuff yo self November.
    Yeah, I know that. My last bmb would vote on which member won (the part that makes it a challenge) ;)
  • Yea there was no vote, last month. I do vote for holiday animals for December.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• I like either! (falls or animals)
  • I think stuff yo self slowly fizzled out because of nausea. I took mine down early because I couldn't look at it anymore lol.

I like falls and animals. Will probably do a baby animal vs snow/ice gif- sounds adorable and hilarious!
  • NerdchildNerdchild member
    edited November 2015
    @noelietrex "Took mine down because I couldn't look at it anymore" Oh, man, the worst is watching young children eat if they haven't learned how to chew with their mouths closed. My friend's little girl always get her hair in her mouth while she chews, I can't even be around her when she eats. *shudders*

Edited for bad grammar.
  • I vote for Holiday fails / falls too
    Stuff yo self November.
    Yeah, I know that. My last bmb would vote on which member won (the part that makes it a challenge) ;)
    Ohhhh...yeah no one did that ha.

• @Nerdchild children? How about a grown man...I have tried to nicely ask DH to please stop making disgusting chewing noises at least half a dozen times in the last week. He humors me but I can tell he thinks I'm just being bitchy. Lol
  • @erin7264 Oh hellllll no, I'd murder my dh and bury him under the petunias!! Lol
  • I vote holiday fails/falls!
  • We voted on Novemeber's siggy. Someone made a poll and stuff yo' self won.
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Stuff yo self November.
    Ohhhh...yeah no one did that ha.
    If you were able to stomach the November gifs, congratulations you're a winner! Anyone who threw up, better luck next time lol
  • Nerdchild said:

@erin7264 Oh hellllll no, I'd murder my dh and bury him under the petunias!! Lol

He's good natured about it. He's kind of a sloppy, messy eater and it's not like he's started doing something new and gross, I'm just more grossed out by the noises than usual. He generally chews with his mouth closed, so I don't even know what is bothering me but I had the same problem with the noise from one of the dogs chewing on a toy last night so I think it's just that my irritation level is up x1000.

More on topic, I like the animals idea. I need some cute fuzzy animal siggys to keep me from throttling people.