September 2015 Moms
Options

Sleep getting worse, not better.

sheaguptillsheaguptill member
edited November 2015 in September 2015 Moms
My girl (10 weeks) has never been a "great" sleeper, but she was giving me at least 4, usually 5 and sometimes 6 or 7 hours. She has been up every hour all night long ALL WEEK. My eyes are burning and going to fall out haha. I also have a three year old who hates sleep, so sleeping when they sleep isn't an option :(. Any advice is welcome because I'm losing my mind.

Re: Sleep getting worse, not better.

• Options
    Sleep is always changing. I always cringe when I see STTN posts at this age because in my experience, a lot of the time you're waking again a week or two later. Teething, wonder weeks, growth spurts and regressions can be really difficult to deal with (probably what you are going thru) but it will get better soon.

I completely understand the exhaustion. DS2 us going thru his four month regression and last week DS1 (2 years) learned how to climb out of his crib. Ive been spending hours feeding, soothing and walking babies back to bed. I tell myself next week will be completely different, although I am having my sitter come this week so I can take a nap one day lol.
  • Options
    I have yet to have a good sleeper. She's up 1.5 to 2 hours after every time she goes to sleep. I would love a good night's sleep, but I haven't been lucky to have one night. She's 10 weeks old now and I've had 4 nights where she slept a 3 hour stretch, that felt like heaven. So I hope yours starts sleeping again, but be grateful that you had some nights out sleep!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya. we noticed if we put our little guy to bed around 730 he will sleep till about 2. If he goes at 9 he's up by 1. It's weird. I also have a year old who hates sleep.
  • Options
    i am in the same boat as you apiland.
    Ever since my little guy was born he has not slept longer than 1.5 to 2 hours. We have tried everything but we have just come to terms with the fact that he is just not a good sleeper yet, we keep up hope that one day he will be better.
  • Options
    This is me exactly!!! My DD will be 11 weeks on Thursday. She was waking up just 2 times a night then after she had her shots 1.5 weeks ago she has been completely off! I'm going to order the magic sleep suit today and I sure hope it works!!