January 2016 Moms

Favorite blogs?

Does anyone have any favorite parenting blogs to recommend for first-time parents or just in general? I often see links to things I like, but don't later remember where I found them, or know if the content is consistently worth reading. I'd appreciate suggestions especially now that the nursery is pretty much complete but I'm still in full preparation mode :)

Re: Favorite blogs?

• Not a blog per say, but the most helpful website I have visited is Lucies List. I would be lost without that site.

This is a great thread! I'm looking forward to seeing what other people have to say :)
  • I really like mom babble. It is not an advise blog, more stories from her day to day. She has a toddler and is also pregnant (due in the spring). It is always good for a laugh and the occasional tear. I would suggest reading through some of her old posts. I like reading about someone's life that is as crazy as mine.
  • Loading the player...
  • For the hilarious side of parenting, I love Scary Mommy. Cracks me up...
  • https://www.twotwentyone.net/steal-hospital-popping-kid/

Love this blog and all her baby advice. I totally copied her nursery clothes organization ideas. She has good lists for hospital, must haves, postpartum, etc.