June 2016 Moms
Options

Hang on- MS goes away!

ucfgeminiucfgemini member
edited November 2015 in June 2016 Moms
I'm 11+5 and have had 3 consecutive days of no MS! I feel human again!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hang on- MS goes away!

• Options
    I'm 11+4 and I'm having more good days than bad. Phew. It is a nice feeling to enjoy eating again and not be so tired and miserable.
  • Options
    I'm 10+6 and just had a week of no MS but today, just in time for most of our drive home, I puked for only the 2nd time and can barely eat. :( I can't wait till it goes away for real!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait!  With DS, I didn't feel better until about 16 weeks and I think I'm headed there with multiples.  Hopefully sooner, though!
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It does!! I didn't think it was possible either! I'm on a straight week, tho still have an appetite of a 6yo, the belly is definitely rounder from that diet:)
  • Options
    Thanks for this encouragement! Been so sick, all day, for weeks and it's nice to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel!
  • Options
    I've been feeling a lot better too the last couple days. It's surprising since I felt terrible till 16 weeks with my other two. I've been so much less sick this time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I can't wait!  With DS, I didn't feel better until about 16 weeks and I think I'm headed there with multiples.  Hopefully sooner, though!

How many are u expecting? I'm 9w6d pregnant with twins. MS had been rough for weeks 6-8. Week 9 it's been every 1-2 days but Ive had a break the past 4 days straight which has been amazing.

• Options
    Mine peaked at 11 weeks. I'm 13+2 now and it's been over a week since I've had any!!!
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had all day sickness and 15 pound weight loss with lots of throwing up since 6 weeks. I'll be 12 on wed and I'm hoping it goes away sooner rather than later. With my son, it didn't even start to get better until between week 16-17
  • Options
    RMM1204 said:
    How many are u expecting? I'm 9w6d pregnant with twins. MS had been rough for weeks 6-8. Week 9 it's been every 1-2 days but Ive had a break the past 4 days straight which has been amazing.
    triplets!  It's been rough. 
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

• Options
    @alysemciver , 15lbs?!?! That's horrible! I hope you start feeling better soon...definitely before 16 weeks. I'll be 12 weeks Tuesday so you're not far off from me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good Lord, I hope so.  I'm 10/6 and today I felt like I was getting WORSE, not better.  Since I did eventually feel better with my first two, I'm really, really hoping this fades soon.  But I kind of remember (my kids are almost 11 & 9) not really feeling better until 14 weeks, and not fully recovered until 16 weeks:(
  • Options
    Spoke too soon. I've thrown up twice this morning already. Ugh.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh god I hope so. I'm 13+2 and still feel crappy but I haven't thrown up in days *knocks on wood*