May 2016 Moms

Black Friday sales - psa

2»

Re: Black Friday sales - psa

• Zulily is having a sale on Fisher Price items. They have tummy time mats, swings, toys, and bouncers.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Kickee pants are 35% off all weekend. My friends with kiddos loooove the one piece PJs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just a heads up for saving money. Before you purchase a carseat or a breastpump, call your insurance to see if you qualify for a free one or a discount. I just got a Medela Double Electric Pump for free ($300+ value). My insurance is giving me credit for the carseat too. Worth a check before you spend tons of money!
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • I remember someone was looking for a tee-pee a few weeks ago. 

Here's a cute one on sale at Toys R Us for $49.99:

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• We're coming around to Cyber Monday deals now. I randomly came across this and figured I'd share for those working on a nursery. Tufted rocking chair fairly cheap at groupon right now (overstock usually has a few chairs in this price range too): https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-upholstered-button-tufted-rocking-chair
  • yogahhyogahh member
    edited November 2015
    Babies r us has Sophie on sale for $15! That's a steal for this tether it seems!

cat fail animated GIF

• NBR, but I know we have some Potter-heads here-- One of Amazon's Deals of the Day is The Harry Potter 8-disc bluray collection for 34.99. They have steep discounts on the all DVD and dvd/bluray combo too.

BR-- they also have a bunch of baby gear 30%+ off. Not sure how that measures against some of the previous Black Friday deals though.
  • Not that great of a deal... but zulilly shipping is $2.00 off today. I just bought DH a tee shirt for xmas...heres hoping I actually get it in time!

cat fail animated GIF