January 2016 Moms

7 weeks to go but I need jeans

scolson06scolson06 member
edited November 2015 in January 2016 Moms
My work schedule is starting to change so I need more options for off work clothes. I work at starbucks so most of the time I just wear my black legging and on my days off I have two pairs of jeans but I am really wanting to get a pair of bootcut so I have more shoe options but one more pair of pants would be great. My only issue is that I have a 27" inseam. I have a pair of jessica simpson pm skinny jeans and I love them but I dont really want to spend $50 for just a couple of more weeks. Any suggestions? 

Re: 7 weeks to go but I need jeans

• Maybe check a local consignment shop?
  • Lots of sales going on at the maternity store in my area. Or Cyber Minday sales?
  • Loading the player...
  • Target has maternity jeans that are fairly inexpensive.  I think they are 29.99-34.99 regular price.  If you have the Cartwheel App. a lot of times there is a 10-15% off coupon for their maternity line.  I just ordered some maternity stuff online at Kohls.  Free shipping and 20% off today.  Should come by the end of the week if you ordered tonight or by tomorrow. 
  • Check out Motherhood Maternity. I am short as well and that's the only place I found pants that are short enough. They are having a cyber Monday sale. Check out the online clearance too
  • MM has 20% off today and tomorrow. Also check out Sears. They tend to be a little cheaper too. I love the crap out of their black yoga pants.
  • Kohls also has maternity.
  • Old Navy has some good black friday deals and their jeans are decent

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Burlington coat factory. They now have a maternity section & I got so many cute skinny jean & legging maternity pants. They ranged from $10-$20 each.
  • Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx. Got maternity pants there for less than $15 multiple times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • I second old navy. You can usually get them in short. They are not the greatest quality, but good for the price and amount of time you need them.
  • I have three pairs of jeans- all from target. I love target, fairly reasonably priced.
    I've tried looking at other stores with no luck, target was the only store that fit.
  • Lurking.

I found a pair of jeans at Kohls for $12. Originally $68!! Stalk the clearance racks lol.
  • I second Ross and consignment shops. Ross has them for less than $15 usually. Try kids consignment shops, that's where I've found several of my fav maternity clothes.