June 2016 Moms
Options

You have $5 to spend on building a husband.

Silly question but how would you spend your money?

Re: You have $5 to spend on building a husband.

• Options
    Atlast111Atlast111 member
    edited November 2015
    Sorry should really have said man/woman/partner!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think yours might be the most popular! I would go for, Smart, no kids, faithful. I love kids, it's just the ex partners can be a handful...lol.
  • Options
    Faithful and great body - not for shallow reasons though! I like to keep fit and my husband does too so it's something to share :)
  • Options
    I would also say funny, smart, and faithful. Faithful is spendy at $3, but that's a nonnegotiable. I was eyeing the great body, but then I'd have to give up funny and I like to laugh too much. But really, if I had to build my ideal man, it'd be my husband :blush:
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    Faithful, smart and funny. In that order.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Faithful, smart and funny. In that order.

Exactly this too but a good cook I would trade for funny! But it's not an option :(
  • Options
    As PP's have said before me...Faithful, smart & funny. Others on the list are important, too, but these are most important. :)
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    It is missing kind.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options

It is missing kind.

Kind is $6....lol.
  • Options
    If I'm honest, my first response was smart, wealthy, and tall!

But after mulling it over, I guess faithful, smart, and tall (can't help I like tall guys, lol.)

So here is a naughty question, (you might not want to answer,) if you total up your husband's worth, how much would he cost? Mine would only be $8! Pretty affordable! (Yeah I know, I'm being very bad and this is probably a question you shouldn't answer!) BUT I am very happily married for a dozen years!
  • Options
    TunieBeeTunieBee member
    edited November 2015

If I'm honest, my first response was smart, wealthy, and tall!

But after mulling it over, I guess faithful, smart, and tall (can't help I like tall guys, lol.)

So here is a naughty question, (you might not want to answer,) if you total up your husband's worth, how much would he cost? Mine would only be $8! Pretty affordable! (Yeah I know, I'm being very bad and this is probably a question you shouldn't answer!) BUT I am very happily married for a dozen years!

Somewhere between 13-16 depending on the day...

I guess I would go with funny, smart and great in bed. I know I should pick faithful but I'm going to cheat and take that one for granted.

• Options
    Faithful and great in bed.
    My husband would currently cost $13, totally worth it!
  • Options
    Mine would cost $11 - bargain :)