July 2015 Moms
Options

Magic sleep suit

Sooo started using the sleep suit about three weeks ago and it worked wonders! Loved it! Now I think lo is going through the 4 month sleep regression so things are back to me being a zombie!!! Anyway.... my lo has been getting so mad throwing fits as soon as we put her in, anyone else having trouble with baby hating the suit?? We never had problems before

Re: Magic sleep suit

• Options
    LMy son no longer wanted to be swaddled because he loves putting his hands in his mouth. Also he loves sleeping with his hands above his head lol :smile:
  • Options
    I use it for naptime and sometimes my Lo will fuss but she normally stops once it's on..I can't really say it made that much of a difference for her though as far as sleeping goes..maybe slightly
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, my LO went through it for almost 2 weeks. But I will tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel because the last two nights he has went to bed at 7pm and slept till 2:30 and 3:30!!! Up to feed and back down until time to get up.
  • Options
    Mine has always hated being put in it same with swaddle. Once he is in though he is fine!
  • Options
    Ok so we LOVE our magic merlin! Our little man would not stay in a swaddle! He was a little houdini! So we put him in the sleep suit at 3 months. Not only did he sleep a full straight 12 hours on the first night but every other night after that! He is now just over 4 months and he has recently fussed a little throughout the night but we don't rush in the room and he typically falls right back to sleep. If your baby is changing the sleep routine, dont stress...its perfectly fine and should go back to normal. Try rocking back to sleep (dont change diaper unless absolutely neccessary.) But I would stick with the suit because it really works wonders!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I bought one and it was not magical for us. :(. She still wouldn't sleep and got so excited as soon as I went to unzip it. I ended up returning it.
  • Options
    I was a little disappointed as well, baby girl has a love hate relationship with the swaddle, for the first minute of wrapping she cries then she loves being tightly swaddled, but I thought this would make it easy to transition to her crib with the magic suit. Nope, I find it doesn't really dampen her movement at all, she still knocks her soother out and will itch her face or hit it to wake up. We tried 3 nights in a row and she was up every hour :( very disappointed since I got the small and larger size. Maybe it will work better for us later on.