January 2016 Moms

pain when baby moves

anyone else having pain when baby moves or pushes out on you? I find this really uncomfortable and painful!!!

Re: pain when baby moves

• Yes definately
  • Yes, yes, yes!
  • Loading the player...
  • it's really uncomfortable! sometimes a warm bath will help, or moving but he's
    so big he just hurts
  • He frequently makes me uncomfortable or sometimes hurts me a little... My 5 yo just blew a raspberry on left side of my belly. LO tends to lean more to my right... He got so startled, I got nailed HARD in the ribs. Almost an hour later, it's still sore.
  • Mine makes me queasy with all the rolls he's doing :(
  • I was up at 2am-630am from baby boy moving the entire time it was so painful i couldn't sleep until he stopped. I wish i could upload the video i took!
  • You know those scary Halloween shirts/costumes where it looks like the baby is tearing through your stomach?! Yeah that's what it feels like
  • Yes she does a big roll & changes her position at least once during the day & it hurts. I don't know if its her elbows & knees but it doesn't feel good so I will get on all fours to do cat/cow yoga stretch or rotate my hips in big circles while standing up to try to get her to shift into a position that's more comfortable for me.
  • Yes! I wake up every day from 2-6:30 am and can't sleep because of him kicking. I have anterior placenta so I can only feel him kick the hardest on the sides. While I'm sleeping he kicks against the side I'm sleeping on and it hurts so much! I used to hate it but I see it as a blessing now. It's my way of knowing that he's OK since I haven't had an ultrasound since week 18.
  • Anyone else having sharp pains in your pelvis? It only lasts a second or two and it seems like his head is hitting something down there. My last one was breech so these are new to me.
  • ^^^ Yes. I've had these about 4 weeks, multiple times a day. I was told it was because his head was engaged, but I'm going to bring it up at my appointment tomorrow because they are getting intense.
  • @katiedid0907 same here. I have no idea what's going on down there that would make it feel that way!!
  • Anyone else having sharp pains in your pelvis? It only lasts a second or two and it seems like his head is hitting something down there. My last one was breech so these are new to me.

It probably is just that. My son head butted me in the cervix all the time. This LO is higher up so I haven't had that yet, but boy is it fun!
  • For the most part it feels wonderful to experience all the movement but every now and then it's like this...