Baby Names
Options

Another One of My Polls :)

eileenmcgooeileenmcgoo member
edited November 2015 in Baby Names
I've really appreciated all the help I'm getting on here via polls so I'm coming to you again.

I'm starting to lean towards more of the unusual names on my (still too long) list. Can I get your feedback again?

FYI- My other two girls are Mary Jane and Lucy.

Another One of My Polls :) 129 votes

Odette (possibly Etta as nn)
20% 27 votes
Kelly
5% 7 votes
Naomi
18% 24 votes
Maura
22% 29 votes
Ida
5% 7 votes
Faye
27% 35 votes

Re: Another One of My Polls :)

• Options
    edited November 2015
    I voted Maura because it was out girl choice for DS. However, with a sib named Mary Jane(which I read after voting), I'd skip it for being too close. My other vote would be Kelly.
  • Options
    Maura and Faye are my faves on your list.
    Me: 29 DH: 44
    DX: PCOS
    IUI #1, Nov 2016 - BFN
    IUI #2, Jan 2017 - BFN
    IVF #1, Feb 2017 - 22 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 14 Day-5 blasts to freeze
    FET #1, Feb 2018 - 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fghmama6701fghmama6701 member
    edited November 2015
    Honestly, I like them all. Voted Kelly, but Maura is a close second.

ETA: On second glance, I don't like Maura or Kelly in a sibset with Mary Jane and Lucy. I think Ida goes best.
  • Options
    I like Odette, but I like Etta on its own even better with your sib set. I also really like Faye.
  • Options
    I think Faye goes beautifully with Mary Jane and Lucy!
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    I voted Odette, but like just Etta better and think it works with sibset better. I also suggest Ada.
  • Options
    Odette is gorgeous.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Voted Odette, but Faye is lovely too.
  • Options
    I have a hard time chosing one because I don't really like any of them, but I think I'd pick Ida.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Faye. My dad had a friend once whose last name was Fay. And he married a lady named Faye. Who took his name and became Faye Fay. She was always really sweet and nice to us. So I have great associations with Faye. And it's pretty to boot.
  • Options
    I voted Odette, I've always loved that name