January 2016 Moms
Options

Upset stomach at 34 weeks

Is it normal to have an upset set stomach at 34 weeks? Not pooping at all. I do have full achy pains in the lower part of my back.

Re: Upset stomach at 34 weeks

• Options
    Are you from the US? Too much turkey.
  • Options
    I don't eat turkey lol. And yes I'm from the US
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dairy does that to me if I have too much. Baby made me lactose intolerant around 20 weeks and I've just started reintroducing it (32+2 today). So far if I don't overdo it I'm good to go but depending on how much that could be it? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have vomiting and diarrhea on and off every 4/5 weeks since week 23, I'm now week 34.
    After loads of blood tests and dietary changes and urine and stool samples (yuck!) it turns out that ladies who are carrying a little girl have "surges of hormones" which can cause nausea, fatigue, diarrhea etc
    It's horrible but it'll be worth it in 6 weeks :smile:
  • Options
    I've had the worst diareaha lately! I don't know why. I am 34.5 weeks and it's seriously annoying me. the past week I've been not feeling well at all, it has been rough.
  • Options
    Try taking something like Colace to help with the pooping. Keep in mind baby is pushing your stomach up higher and squishing it so be cautious with what you eat. And eat often so you don't get that famished feeling. I have to eat something every few hours otherwise I start feeling really sick to my stomach.