January 2016 Moms
Options

Pooping for England!

edited November 2015 in January 2016 Moms
Hey, I'm English and live in the UK so thought I'd use that title. Anyway, anyone else experience this? For the past couple of weeks I poop all the time - like 5 times a day and now I'm even waking up in the night to poop - wtf! It's normal poop but I just get a real sense of urgency when I need to go - one minute I'm fine the next I need to poop and i need to poop now! I feel fine in myself so I don't have a bug or anything (the poop is normal). Although I have had IBS on and off for years but I don't remember anything like this with my last pregnancy until the very very end - I'm only 31 weeks so this is all a bit odd. Anyone else?? Lol

Re: Pooping for England!

• Options
    I had that problem last week! I had to poop like 8 times in one day! That problem went away, but I almost wonder if it was because the LO was sitting on my colon or something. I figure it works the same as the bladder, add pressure and voila!
  • Options
    Oh it's awful though isn't it mines been going on for weeks :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had poop issues from one extreme to the other all pregnancy.  When I'm pooping so much it seems like I live in the bathroom (even if it's normal poop) I tell myself, "well, that's weight that won't be on the scale at my next appt." 

Hope your butt gets it's shit under control soon!

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    Same here! But such a welcome change from my usual pregnancy constipation I just haven't even thought of it as an "issue" haha.
  • Options
    @Mumtobe+4 between this and other posts- we seem to have all the same pregnancy symptoms. I think I prefer this over constipation though.
  • Options
    Here too, I would rather poo 3-5 times a day than be constipated again. 
  • Options
    @ChrissyD1203 I think you are right :) we are pregnancy twins - lol. It sucks but at least we can share that it sucks together ;) xxx