May 2016 Moms

Witching hour

Anyone else have this?? I don't remember dealing with this last time around. No matter when I go to bed (7:30 pm or 10:30 pm) I seem to wake up at 4:45 and then I'm usually hungry and then can't fall back asleep. So annoying! If anyone figured out a way to avoid this let me know!

Re: Witching hour

• It used to happen to me at 3am on the dot every night, it sorta stopped on its own thank god. It's soo annoying!
  • Yup! I used to wake up around 2-3am and not fall back asleep until 5. I started taking unisom for morning sickness and as an added perk the insomnia went away (along with my allergies). Highly recommend giving it a shot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • That's a good idea! I don't think my morning sickness is bad enough though for meds. Who would've thought I'd be kinda disappointed by that right now? Ha
  • 2:30am every single morning! It is for the birds!
  • Yes! This has been happening to me every night! It's getting very aggravating, I hate it! I just want to enjoy my last few months of sleep before I never sleep again, is that too much to ask?!
  • Yes! 2-3 AM. Then I don't go back to sleep until around 5. My SO always knows. He goes "you're awake, huh?" Lol. Bless his heart.
  • 6:15am every morning. I usually have to pee violently. I have to take meds in the morning so it's almost convenient. ALMOST.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I have the same thing going on! 5:30 and I'm up to pee and usually get sick. Then I can't fall back to sleep. It's getting old very quickly.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I always try to keep some granola bars in my nightstand. If I wake up at the wrong time I have a couple bites, go pee, and can usually go back to sleep.
  • Yup. It's 5am as I write this. I've been up for an hour already.

Haven't slept through the night since September.
  • Mine is 4am. DS tends to wake then still, so I help him get back to sleep, then it often takes me a while to get back to sleep afterwards. DH snores, so if I don't fall asleep before him, its difficult for me to tune him out. Sometimes I'll just sleep the last hour in DS's room since on weekdays I have to be up by 5/5:15 anyway. If I don't, then I'm just up at 4...
  • This has been my only pregnancy complaint so far! I wake up every morning between 3:00 and 4:00 to pee and then can't fall asleep. Usually by the time I feel tired again it's 6:00 and my alarm is about to go off
  • I haven't had this happen yet because I think the diclegis is helping knock me out. But whenever I stop taking that I'll probably be right there with you :(. I remember this from my last pregnancy.