May 2016 Moms

Britax B-Agile 4 & B-Safe 35 Travel System -- HALLLPPPP

The kohls deal was brought up in the Black Friday thread...I am thinking of getting but there isn't a ton of reviews on line and we are buying without seeing

1) is this a good brand?
2) is the car seat safe?
3) does anyone have this?

Also, how the eff does Kohls cash work? If I buy online, do it get the $90 back as a credit towards future orders??? $90 at kohls for baby clothes will go a looooonnngggg way!

cat fail animated GIF

Re: Britax B-Agile 4 & B-Safe 35 Travel System -- HALLLPPPP

• You'll get the $$ back as a credit for future orders. I think they have a certain timeframe where they have to be redeemed. From what I've heard/read, the car seat is one of the best in its class. My mom is certified in car seat safety and installation and she said it was one of the best for what it's worth.
  • @yogahh Have you seen it in person? I had my heart set on that same travel system and looked at it at BRU, and didn't love how it handled. As far as I know, it got great safety ratings and looks really nice, but I hated how the stroller steered.

Kohl's Cash is like a coupon, so you'd get the $90 for a future purchase date. They usually have a window of a week or so to use the cash, so make sure to check the dates on it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks. I am really thinking of getting this tonight... AHHHH 1st real baby purchase!

cat fail animated GIF

• sjecc09 said:
    @yogahh Have you seen it in person? I had my heart set on that same travel system and looked at it at BRU, and didn't love how it handled. As far as I know, it got great safety ratings and looks really nice, but I hated how the stroller steered. Kohl's Cash is like a coupon, so you'd get the $90 for a future purchase date. They usually have a window of a week or so to use the cash, so make sure to check the dates on it!
    Thanks. I figure if we get it and hate it, we can return.

cat fail animated GIF

• Thanks. I figure if we get it and hate it, we can return.

Very true! Good luck and enjoy your first big purchase for your mini!

• I have the 2013 version of the b-agile travel system and for the most part, I love it.

Here are my tiny gripes about the stroller:

The basket underneath is tiny. Like, really tiny. I can't even shove my diaper bag under there. So it's something to consider.

My second issue is that it doesn't have the capacity to add a second seat. So in my case, I either have to buy a double stroller (bc we walk all the time) or just pray that this new baby loves to be worn.

Fwiw the car seat is awesome!
  • Kohl's cash.  I have not gotten it in a long time, but from what I can remember I think you have to use your Kohls credit card in order to get the Kohls cash.  There is a specific time period in which you have to use the Kohls cash as well. 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • I have the 2013 model that we purchased for my son . I love the stroller, but I agree the basket sucks. I purchased one of those giant clips to hold my purse and then wrap the strap of my diaper bag around the handle. I really like the carseat and the extra bases aren't crazy expensive. They also have some nice accessories you can purchase with it. It is a bit hard to push one handed because it doesn't have the control like a Bob stroller and is not a running stroller if you are looking for one. For a travel system, I would recommend it. I actually purchased it for my sister in law when she had her son.

I did purchase a Bob duallie this summer and love it. We were planning for number two, but knew we didn't want to spend the money on a Bob single the first time around and then would have to upgrade to a two seater. Hindsight, they really hold their resale value...so maybe it would've been worth it. My complaint with my duallie is that it is super wide and hard in crowds. For that reason, I tend to use my britax all the time.

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/346q8v4.jpg[/IMG]

~Melissa~       

• I have only ever used britax and absolutely use it, they are very durable. I have the b safe 35 that I used with my daughter who is now 8 months old and will use it with this one when it born. I have the convertible car seat that she is in now and my son who is 4 still uses one too
  • Kohl's Cash is so easy. You do not need to use their credit card to qualify. If you purchase online you'll get an email with the coupon code that you can use towards your NEXT purchase.
  • Kohls cash is only good during a certain time period. I have missed it many times and lost 10-20 bucks in Kohls cash. If you earned it during Black Friday, then its valid 12-30 thru 12-6.
  • wsgjmw1 said:
    Kohls cash is only good during a certain time period. I have missed it many times and lost 10-20 bucks in Kohls cash. If you earned it during Black Friday, then its valid 12-30 thru 12-6.
    Used it 1st thing this morning. I am not a Kohls fan but for baby stuff, this is amazing!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• yogahh said:
    wsgjmw1 said:
    Kohls cash is only good during a certain time period. I have missed it many times and lost 10-20 bucks in Kohls cash. If you earned it during Black Friday, then its valid 12-30 thru 12-6.
    Used it 1st thing this morning. I am not a Kohls fan but for baby stuff, this is amazing!!!
    Awesome! Kohls is great for all sorts of  baby stuff! Glad to hear you put all that free kohls cash to good use!
  • For others that are interested in this stroller system and haven't purchased yet, I just read that Britax is coming out with a new system in January. Looking forward to checking it out to decide between a Bob, City Mini, and Graco jogger. Too. Many. Choices.