May 2016 Moms

Black Friday sales - psa

So not tomorrow but cyber Monday. Target.com is 15% off. I plan on getting some nursery essentials and maternity work out gear.

Let us know if you hear of any great deal that are too good to pass up. Especially anything baby related!!

cat fail animated GIF

Re: Black Friday sales - psa

• Gap and Old Navy are 50% off in store and online (though I may hold out to see if they do 60% off at Gap...it happens once or twice each year).
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @yogahh
    That looks like a sweet deal! 

Anyone else see any online baby deals? I love online shopping!! 

I have a feeling I'll be re-visiting this thread lots :-)

• FYI to anyone looking at any of the target door busters... I just checked the site and the prices are good now. I just ordered my BOB jogger a min ago for the in store price from later so now I don't have to go out. :)
  • I've been stalking Amazon to check prices on large items like stroller, pack n play, swing...and between those three items the savings is near $150. Thinking we are going to order and ship to our friends house in VA so they're waiting for us when we get there. We've been told that my parents will buy us the crib, crib mattress, dresser, and changing table, and my aunt and uncle generously offered to buy us our convertible car seat, so very thankful that these leftover large items will save us some money this weekend!
  • amscapeamscape member
    edited November 2015
    Kohls has some Graco car seats on a solid sale ($100 for 35 LX) and albeebaby.com was decent too. I've heard Target will have a baby clearance sale in January too.
  • Kohls has 60% off maternity. I ordered some stuff from old navy..But beware maternity jeans are considered an "everyday steal" at almost $40, so not included in the sale. Grr. Target has a baby monitor $100 off too. Happy shopping!
  • Kohls has 60% off maternity. I ordered some stuff from old navy..But beware maternity jeans are considered an "everyday steal" at almost $40, so not included in the sale. Grr. Target has a baby monitor $100 off too. Happy shopping!

Ohhhh I'm normally not a kohls fan but that's a great deal. Might be my first stop tomorrow !

cat fail animated GIF

• Thanks for the kohls PSA. I bought the oh baby maternity work pants in black and they were amazing. I looked online and they are $21 so I am going to order navy and gray. $42 bucks to make it through 3/5 of my work week this pregnancy - absolutely. I highly recommend these pants. They're full panel but they worked from 16 weeks to 40 and I can't say that about all my maternity clothes!! For reference I'm a size 8 and I ordered a medium..
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • @yogahh : thanks for this thread and the BRU link! I just ordered it (from Canada, but sending to FIL in FL)...saving a whopping $98 with the exchange!
  • I'm miffed at the whole Black Friday thing.  Certain stores have been advertising that you can buy their deals online if you don't want to venture into the store.  Found out that it is NOT true.   There is an item in two ads advertised for ten dollars.  I went to both store's websites and it is listed on the site, but under it says available in store only/not available online.   I'm like wtf. 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • OMG ladies... I was NOT going to shop... Now it looks like I don't have a freaking choice.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Does anyone know if Black Friday deals will show on items that are in your wish list?? Like say a swing is in my wish list. Will the price reflect the Black Friday/Cyber Monday price or just the price it was before the holiday???
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• @doozer1345 from what I'm seeing on most sites the price should update as long as it's on sale. My items on my wish list on Amazon updated and now seeing all of the savings I need everything RIGHT NOW! :neutral:
  • Does anyone know if Black Friday deals will show on items that are in your wish list?? Like say a swing is in my wish list. Will the price reflect the Black Friday/Cyber Monday price or just the price it was before the holiday???

Yes my BRU wish list is updated. The travel system is want is $40'off

cat fail animated GIF

• Thyme Maternity (in Canada, not sure if available in the states too?) is having a 40% off any purchase above $100. Guess who's getting a nice winter coat today?!
  • js8812js8812 member
    edited November 2015
    Britax travel system at Kohl's for $299, buy something cheap to tip the total over $300 and you will get $60 in Kohl's cash, $15 in yes to you rewards, and I'm buying with a discover card that would give me 10% cash back ($30) at Kohl's bringing the total to $195. The car seat alone sells on Amazon for $168.
  • FYI for those looking at the BOB Revolution SE single stroller, Albee Baby has it for $275.99 (no tax and free shipping). I originally ordered from Target last night (on sale for $289, total was $309.23 with tax and free shipping) but cancelled this morning after seeing this deal: https://www.albeebaby.com/bob-revolution-se-stroller-black.html
  • Babies R Us has Carters clothing 50% off.
  • Giggle has 20% off a ton of stuff (already mentioned Uppababy), but also certain furniture, high chairs and maxi cosi car seats.

Land of Nod has 20% off and free shipping.
  • Pink blush maternity website has 40% off. They have cute stuff
  • KidShrink said:
    Thyme Maternity (in Canada, not sure if available in the states too?) is having a 40% off any purchase above $100. Guess who's getting a nice winter coat today?!
    Thanks for the tip! I'm in Canada too...wishing my city (Ottawa) had a Kohl's so I could hit up those maternity deals buuut now you piqued my interest with Thyme. I'll be making a stop there after work. Merci!
  • JCP has really good deals going on today too. I bought a bunch of men's dress shirts and flannels and some PJ's for my nephew. And if you use Ebates you get 10% cash back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Children's Place - 50-75% off everything plus free shipping. No exclusions.
  • js8812 said:

Britax travel system at Kohl's for $299, buy something cheap to tip the total over $300 and you will get $60 in Kohl's cash, $15 in yes to you rewards, and I'm buying with a discover card that would give me 10% cash back ($30) at Kohl's bringing the total to $195. The car seat alone sells on Amazon for $168.

Kohls has 10% cash back through Ebates right now too!
  • Thredup.com (online consignment) has free shipping on all orders today and 15% off orders over $70; 20% off orders over $100. I'm all about not paying retail but I will take black friday discounts on top of it!!

Bought 3 dresses and 4 tops for $63. If you want a referral code for $20 off any order (except on Black Friday, of course - wouldn't want to combine those discounts!) I can hook you up.
  • js8812 said:
    I'm confused, I thought in order to get the Kohls cash you had to purchase your items with the Kohls card?

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Zulilly has 4moms bouncer for $140

cat fail animated GIF

• js8812 said:

I'm confused, I thought in order to get the Kohls cash you had to purchase your items with the Kohls card?

Kohls confuses the piss out of me...

cat fail animated GIF

• Meijer has buy one get two free on Carter's clothing. I scored big time there.
  • Not baby related but...
    Bath & Body Works has a buy 3 get 3 free mix and match.
    You can use a promo code (F151103) to get $10 off plus a free signature item(up to $13).
    So I got 7 items @ $12.50 each for $34 total!! Great deal!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • yogahh said:

js8812 said:

Kohls confuses the piss out of me...

Nope. I just bought stuff from Kohls, got $30 kohl's cash and I don't have a kohl's card.
  • Not baby related but...
    Bath & Body Works has a buy 3 get 3 free mix and match.
    You can use a promo code (F151103) to get $10 off plus a free signature item(up to $13).
    So I got 7 items @ $12.50 each for $34 total!! Great deal!

Thank you for this! Great deal!

• Honest co has a discount on their bundles. You pre buy and get a gift card, so you wouldn't have to start your bundles until baby comes. I'm debating doing this. If you do the 12 month supply, youll save $150 for the year. It ends up being like $67/month for diaps and wipes.
  • Also not baby related...
    Target has a coupon for Saturday only
    $50 off of a Holiday Shop purchase of $100 or more.
    To get the mobile coupon text MERRY to 827-438.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Toys-R-Us was the jackpot! Clothes between 30-50% off, pack and play for 49.99.
  • wamam027wamam027 member
    edited November 2015
    @js8812 thanks so much for this! I checked though and they say that the 50% expired. Do you know how we would go about getting this deal? Is there a code? Do you happen to know how I'd get a gift card, seems I didn't have an option to put a future dob.

Just kidding! Figured it out. Thanks again for the heads up! $67 and some change is quite a deal for diapers and wipes each month!
  • @zekesmommy611 Thank you for the coupon heads up. DH and I are going to look at some new Christmas decorations tomorrow and this will definitely help. :)
  • @ncm0328 glad you got it! I pulled the trigger, too. That was my first baby purchase. :smiley: