May 2016 Moms
Options

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

yogahhyogahh member
edited November 2015 in May 2016 Moms
Is it time to eat yet??? Hope you ladies all have a wonderful holiday.

To honor this day, lets forgo UO Thursday and instead focus on what you are thankful for.

This year, my biggest blessing is LO. I was really convinced it was going to take us many cycles to get ku, so to have it happen on first cycle is a huge blessing. I'm thankful that so far LO is healthy and in my doctors words "perfect".

I have had a great year- wedding and a baby!! How can I not be thankful for the good that has happened to me this year?

cat fail animated GIF

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

• Options
    dshannah said:

Good idea:)

I am thankful for all of the things I am always thankful for (family, health, friends, my cats, elevators, ventolin, pickes).

But I am especially thankful that my parents flew out to spend Thanksgiving with me, that LO is healthy so far (heard the heartbeat again yesterday at my 16-week appointment!), and that I got my dream job! I found out last week:) It's a permanent position in a collegial department at a great university close to family and friends. It's a hard market, and I've been looking for a job like this for three whole years, and training for it for the last ten.

So much to be thankful for!!!

Congrats on the new job!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    tgortneytgortney member
    edited November 2015
    I'm so thankful for our little boy. His name is Easton! :grin: we really didn't expect it to happen so quickly either but we're glad it did! I'm so happy to know that his little heart is still going strong after my 16 week check up yesterday. Can't wait for the anatomy scan in 2 weeks!

I'm thankful DH got a new job the same month we found out and that he's been working hard to prepare for LO. I love how he talks to him every day and kisses my belly. It warms my heart to see DH this way. It reassures me that I married the right man :heart:

I'm thankful for our family being so excited over LO that they've already started buying things for him. We haven't even bought much for him. He's truly a blessed baby!

I'm thankful I found this forum because it has helped ease my mind so much and I have learned so much from you ladies. It's difficult being a FTM but it's good to know I can get straight answers here :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your food and football!!

Ps GO PANTHERS!!
  • Options
    I thank God for being allowed to see another beautiful day, for my family, for the health of the LO I'm growing.  I'm especially thankful for being able to make through tough times.  This year has been full of joy and tears and I'm truly thankful for both, cause without the storm you wouldn't appreciate the sunshine.

I'm also thankful for all of you, you're some pretty cool chicks :)

Happy healthy holidays to each and everyone of you.
  • Options
    A quick happy thanksgiving to you all! Thankful for this community. I'll be back to elaborate more, but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day. Enjoy it!!
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to hoping all of yours are wonderful.

I'm thankful first and foremost for God. Thankful for this beautiful blessing of a baby, my husband, my family and friends, my animals, a home, food, means to pay for this life we live, thankful for our health and well-being. Thankful for working sewage and plumbing (my parents' decided to crud out this morning and DH and my dad have been hard at work to fix it before dinner-digging up sewage lines in the front yard and all) definitely makes you appreciate it much more when you've had to cook around no water access! Also thankful for this community, so thank you all who help to make it what it's become.
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    I too am thankful for so much this year...I had a beautiful wedding surrounded by family and friends, and then we were blessed with this baby on the first try. I'm so thankful that everything this going well and we haven't had any major scares. I'm also especially thankful for my husband...aftet being part of this group and reading the occasional post about crappy partners I realize how lucky I am to have a partner who texts me every day at lunch to make sure I've eaten enough and tells me to relax and put my feet up at night;)

And finally, I'm grateful for this little birth month community and all the laughs and advice I get here every day :smiley:
  • Options
    Happy thanksgiving!!! I'm thankful for my husband, my family, my friends, my dogs, and my full belly from today's amazing meal.

I am so thankful to be pregnant and for the little soul growing inside me, I already feel so lucky and blessed to be her mother.

• Options
    So much to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my husband and my son.  I'm also still so shocked and thankful for the baby that will be joining our family in May. I never imagined I'd be pregnant after waiting for over ten years. I'm thankful we had friends to spend thanksgiving with this year. I'm thankful that it was a beautiful day today and we got to spend a lot of time enjoying it outside.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am thankful for my family, my friends, my wonderful husband, my job, a roof over our heads, etc. I am especially thankful that God finally blessed us with a little bean. I am thankful that so far LO is healthy and growing as he/she should be. We told family today and everyone is so excited! @wsgjmw1 I almost got that exact shirt!! So cute. Instead I got one that says "Gobble, Gobble" on it instead with little footprints because DH liked that one better. I wish I had gotten the one you got. lol

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my family and the blessings we have. I'm thankful for my mom who every time I dirtied a dish cooking came right behind me to clean it and played with DD to distract her from being in the hot kitchen. Definitely the weather! My Lord! I had the windows open in my house today!! It was wonderful.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    I am so very thankful for the loving people in my life.
    There are people who mean the world to me and it was wonderful to spend Thanksgiving with most of them. I am thankful for all of their health.
    And thankful for this new baby on the way, my family, the fact that my family is growing. Just all of it.
    Overwhelmed by all I have to be thankful for!
  • Options
    So thankful for my family- all of them!!!! So full of love and delicious food I could pop!!