UO Thursday

Unpopular Opinion Thursday
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    I think sweet potatoes are gross. They will not be part of my thanksgiving feast unless specifically requested by a beloved family member. Ick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Green bean casserole is an atrocity that should never grace a table for any reason, as is sweet potato casserole with melted marshmallows on top. Don't get me wrong, I love green beans and I love sweet potatoes, but not in those forms...
  • Options
    Toilet paper holders. I don't understand them and we are getting rid of the one SO had before we started dating because I hate it. Our bathroom collects lint everywhere thanks to the washer and dryer being in the bathroom and the dryer having issues that the apartment complex won't fix. So I come home and I go in to pee. I my belly has dropped and I'm having contractions now (never felt them with my first pregnancy) and I run out of enough toilet paper on the roll. He didn't put any under the sink like I asked him to, because we have a cabinet under the sink and it's next to the toilet and we are moving in 2 days, so it's easier for me. Oh no, he put all the toilet paper in the linen closet. I lost my cool and messed up the perfectly stacked toilet paper. Because basically peeing my pants no matter what is bad enough, I am not going to go get toilet paper while pee goes down my legs. And I left it messed up.
  • Options

Cooking/Baking Blogs.... Don't get me wrong I like being able to search for recipes... but it's a recipe. I don't need to hear about how you woke up in a hazy state and made your way to the kitchen to secure the final mouth watering muffin. If your page lags or freezes because there are too many pictures I dislike you. I just want to make Strawberry Banana muffins :(

THIS.and the comment section on those drives me crazy. It's a bunch of girls saying "looks yummy!" "Can't wait to try it!"

How about " hey this recipe is a little heavy on the sage, I used 1 tsp instead and it turned out great" or "I tried it and here are my results". Why can't comment sections be useful instead of a bunch of pats on the back for the blogger?