3rd Trimester

Stability Ball for Office Job

Wondering if any other ladies have tried using one of these at their desk job.  I have found the last few months my back has been absolutely killing me!  I went to a childbirth prep class and she was telling us how the stability ball would help ease that lower back pain.  I purchased one and am using it for the first time today but anyone else using these and found that they help??

Re: Stability Ball for Office Job

• edited November 2015
    I bought one this week and I'm really considering getting another for school. I sit on it while folding laundry and other chores and it relieves pressure in my back and helps with pelvic pain. It also helps me stretch.

I looooove it.

ETA: Make sure you research the correct size before purchasing. There are a variety and it is only beneficial if you have the correct size. I'm short and the large ones at the gym have always made me strain. I learned in our birth class that they make all sizes.... Who knew?
  • Loading the player...
  • I have heard good things about doing this.  Not sure If I could keep up with it though.  Interested in trying for my next pregnancy though.  Any recommendations on brands or where to buy?  I used a cold back wrap to help get me through the day . I had easy access to a fridge for the gel packs. Provided support as it was a pretty good size and helped with inflammation and pain that built up through the day.  Lots of stretching as well. 
    https://kingbrand.com/Back-Ice-Packs-and-wraps.php?REF=34PV4.280
  • I got mine off of Amazon.